11th June 2011, 12:07 PM
Unregistered

When does the admission start for B.Ac and BSc course? How to apply for it?

morning sir, I'll pass 12th in by sci. Maths so i want take admission in govt college for B.ac/B.sc so plz tell me when admission open and how i can apply

4th October 2011, 11:06 AM
vinay21feb
Senior Member+++

Default Re: When does the admission start for B.Ac and BSc course? How to apply for it?

well dude admission for bac/bsc starts at the opening of jully every yera and it continues till the august. so for the application you have to visit the collge you want to take admission into and after filling your application submit it their. if you will get shortlisted then you are selected dude. the selection in on the basis of 12th percentage.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?

Related Topics:

Thread Replies Last Post
How to get admission in Jadavpur University for BSc Honors in Physics? Date of start of admission? What is the criteria for admission? 57 8th June 2018 08:20 PM
Date of various entrance examinations for admission to M.Sc. in physics and date of starting of the application procedure? 9 11th June 2013 10:47 AM
Is there any separate entrance exam for Punjabi Unviersity admission for M.Tech admission? Date of entrance exam and date of sale of forms? 16 10th December 2012 06:30 PM
Date of sale of IIPM application form? Date of entrance exam for admission into IIPM for MBA admission? 20 20th March 2012 11:37 PM
Last date of admission in Symbiosis MBA distance learning program? Date of its admission? How should I get admission there? Is their correspondence office in Nagpur or at Amravati? 19 2nd January 2012 12:03 PM