19th May 2012, 06:00 PM
Unregistered

How can I pass CA in first attempt? What is the fee structure? How many steps to pass CA successfully?

how can i pass C.A in the first attempt, what will be fee structure, how many steps to pass out C.A successfully

21st May 2012, 02:01 PM
SANDEEP891985
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How can I pass CA in first attempt? What is the fee structure? How many steps to pass CA successfully?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
how can i pass C.A in the first attempt, what will be fee structure, how many steps to pass out C.A successfully
The Chartered Accountancy course comprise of various stages and qualifying all the stages in first attempt depends upon your level of preparation and dedication. If you want to qualify all the stages in the first attempt and become a chartered accountant (C.A) without any failure throughout the course, you got to be consistent towards your approach, you have got to give each topics and subjects equal importance. For preparation, follow the guidelines and study materials provided by the Institute. Do refer to previous year question papers but your preparation must not be completely based on those questions. Go through the test books thoroughly, don't miss out any chapters, topics even if it doesn't seems to important. Apart from these things, you may also join any study center accredited by The Institute of Chartered Accountants of India.

As far as the different stages of the course is concerned, they are as follows:
  • Common Proficiency Test
  • Integrated Professional Competence Course
  • Information Technology Training
  • Articled Training
  • Final Course
  • General Management and Communication Skill Training

Fee Structure of Chartered Accountancy course:
  • Common Proficiency Course (CPC) Registration Fee: Rs.6000
  • Integrated Professional Competence Course Registration Fee: Rs.9000
  • Final Course Registration Fee: Rs.10000
  • 100 Hours Information Technology Training: Rs.4000
1st June 2012, 02:53 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: How can I pass CA in first attempt? What is the fee structure? How many steps to pass CA successfully?

is there any option to join army with commerce background????
15th June 2012, 11:36 PM
Unregistered

I want to registration for cpt december 2012 exam .So anyone tel me whatever time i have frome july is sufficiant to crack cpt.
I am frome bio science group student so it will be difficult for me or not.
11th July 2012, 12:36 PM
Unregistered

IS IT TRUE THAT DIRECT IPCC FOR B.COM STUDENTS 2012-12
27th July 2012, 05:51 PM
Unregistered

what is the minimum fee for complete ca
27th December 2012, 05:10 PM
Unregistered

What is the % needed for the bbm students for direct entry to ipcc
27th December 2012, 08:44 PM
Kotesh432
Senior Member+

Hi Guest,

The fee structure for Chartered Accountancy is as follows:

The registration fee for CPC-Common Proficiency Course is Rs.6000

The Course Registration for Integrated Professional Competence is Rs.9000

The registration fees for Final course is Rs.10000

The training fees for 100 hours information technology is Rs.4000

The above mentioned stages are available in the completion of CA course.

So if you are willing to crack the CA course you need to pass all the stages.

You need to prepare well for all the stages of the exam so that you can clear the exam in the first attempt.

Thank you,

All the best.
27th December 2012, 09:50 PM
sunilpati
Senior Member+++++

Hi Dear...........

CA stands for Chattered Accountant course there are three levels in this which are as follows..

CPT
IPCC
Final

CA course structure.....

CA fees structure...

To crack CA exam you have to work hard you have to maintain a daily routine in which you have to study more than 4 hours in a day then only you can crack CA exam once or at 1st attempt.

For more details log on to..
http://www.icai.org

Good luck...........
16th April 2013, 11:40 AM
Unregistered

What is the pass percentage in c.a. final 2013 Jan in A.P.?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?