13th July 2016, 09:07 PM
sivarampenigalapati

How can I practice directly in Abroad after completing MDS in Dental Surgery in Orthodontics from India?

Hello Sir, I have completed MDS in Dental Surgery in Orthodontics from India. My husband is also MDS in Endodontics. We both want to practice in Hongkong or Abroad, How can we practice directly as we have already finished our Masters?

Related Questions:
  1. Courses available for Dentist in USA?
  2. MDS Orthodontics or MDA Oral Surgery which course to do?
  3. Eligibility to study MDS(Orthodontics) in any Government Dental College of India? Total fee expenses?
  4. MDS in Orthodontics or Oral Surgery, which is better to study?
  5. Which specialization of MDS is highly demanded among Orthodontics, Oral & Maxillofacial Surgery and Periodontists? Best college to study MDS in India? Entrance exam and its syllabus?
  6. Job Opportunities for me after completion of BDS?
  7. Is there any scope in BDS? Which are the good fields in medical?
  8. Job opportunities Abroad for MDS in Orthodontics?
  9. What are the Medical courses available for BDS doctor?
  10. How may I do M.D.S in Pedonotics branch? List of top colleges in A.P for the same? I've completed my B.D.S final year
  11. Annual expenses of MDS course in government as well as private institutes?
  12. Which diploma courses can be done after BDS and during BDS? Diploma courses in BDS in IGNOU?
  13. List of colleges to study MDS in Australia? Fees to study MDS in Australia? Will I have to pass MCI to practice in India? -- [New]
  14. Options and courses after completing BDS except MDS? -- [Most Discussed]
  15. Information regarding Government Job Opportunities after completion of BDS in Mumbai?
  16. What is the procedure to get permission to practice in Australia after MDS?
  17. The Tamilnadu Dr. M.G.R. Medical University MDS in Orthodontics and Dentofacial Orthopaedics-Recent Advances in Orthodontics Exam – Download Previous Year’s Question Papers
  18. How can I get Government job in hospitals after BDS?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?