12th January 2012, 05:16 PM
krrs

How can I prepare for class 12th exam in Account and Maths?

m in 12th class how can i prepare for 12 class xams especially in account n maths plz tell ....

2nd October 2012, 09:30 AM
ashok9.srimanthula

Default Re: How can I prepare for class 12th exam in Account and Maths?

hai,i think your group in 12th standard is M E C.For maths you must thoroug with the concept of separate models.I mean you must practice the different models of same concept and also try to solve previous papers.this will increase your speed as well as your rememberance level.By practicing you can know how many times a que is asking in diff types.Must prepare the telugu akademi book.
For accunts you must follow the telugu academy book and you must practice the gestures,tabling,preparing budjets etc.Im this sub u must watch every que and practice if it is difficult.U mst prepare well for calculus after give preference 2 theory bcs for problems they will allot full marks.So try to remember in every moment of ur study"practice makes man perfect".

All the best
2nd October 2012, 03:00 PM
potensis
Senior Member++

Mathematics and Accounts are such subjects where mugging will not help you. You will have to practice the sums and problems to master the subjects. In both these subjects the solution comes with a formula. Hence, it becomes important to keep practicing. If you take solving the problem as personal milestone you will enjoy it more and consequently, will score more. It is real fun when you will solve the toughest problem in a simple way. When struck with a sums do not get irritated first try to solve it with the given formula and if you are unable to crack it take help of your teacher or some other elderly person who is good is both these subjects.
24th August 2013, 10:39 AM
Unregistered

how to prepare for cpt exams?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?