19th September 2013, 08:58 PM
chandini raj

How can I prepare for GATE exam? I am studying 3rd year B.E in CSE

i am studying 3rd year BE in cs,how can i prepare for gate exams?what are the job opportunities.?

30th April 2015, 10:51 PM
Pwg_31
Senior Member+

Default Re: How can I prepare for GATE exam? I am studying 3rd year B.E in CSE

See, the approach at this time is very crucial.
Gate is an exam highly specific related to your technical field and you should opt this option only if you want to do M.tech in your future or wants to join any PSU's. PSU's do recruit a little less candidates from branches like CS but then also there are chances and that's why this branch has been made available for the GATE exam.

Let us help you out by providing the road map in form of the steps-

>> Since you are in 3rd year, so start taking coachings. They will plant a competitive feeling in you and will also help you in many ways.

>> Start focusing on those subjects which are in the syllabus of GATE and give less importance to those which are not.

>> Prepare a time table. Keep a balance between your preparations for GATE and college. Do not ever mix the two, because then the result will be catastrophic.

All the best.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?