19th March 2013, 08:42 PM

How can I prepare for GD? What type of topics should I focus on?

Sir how can i prepair for g.d?what type of topic on which I focus to comlete the g.d?

30th June 2016, 10:39 AM
aashisranjan784
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How can I prepare for GD? What type of topics should I focus on?

Group Discussion is an important phase for recruitment in any organization either it is in Public Sector Undertakings or any other private organizations.

Tips to excel in GD:

>>Work on you communication skills, try to speak fluently whenever you communicate your ideas to others, do not choke while speaking.

>>Second step is to have proper gesture and posture while speaking, make eye contact with all members and person assessing the performance.

>>Be the initiator, this is the best opportunity for a candidate to be in eyes of person assessing the group discussion. Be calm and composed and let others speak and donot interrupt when others give their ideas, listen them carefully. A good speaker is a good listener.

Go through present topics which are in news like at present, NSG membership, Indo Pak relations, Social networking platforms- boon or bane for society, different flagship programmes of present government etc. Have proper knowledge about pros and cons of each and every topic.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?