5th May 2013, 08:18 PM
Unregistered

How can I prepare for IAS? Books to be referred?

I dont know about ias exams and procedure. How can i prepare? I want the subjects and books name and also puplications for upsc

20th March 2014, 03:52 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: How can I prepare for IAS? Books to be referred?

I don't know about IPS exams and procedure. How can i prepare? I want the subjects and books name and also publications for UPSC.
21st March 2014, 03:17 PM
Unregistered

Plz tell me maine 12 science streams se ki hai but abhi mujhe government job karni hai or kisi ne mujhe suggest kiya ki aap upsc kar lo job ki hope ho jayegi toh kya mai ue kar sakti hu
10th November 2015, 08:35 PM
Unregistered

SIR,
i would like to become a IAS but don't have more money , how to crack IAS with short term coaching , what are books need to be required, plaese send to my gmail:[email protected]
Thanking you sir,
22nd November 2015, 04:57 PM
Unregistered

Hai...
I want to become a IAS but dont know much about that so plz suggest me the whole process
5th January 2017, 09:12 PM
Unregistered

I am a first year student doing bsc non medical. I want to become an ias officer. So plz suggest me the way through which i can prepare me until the completion of my graduation so that i can crack the upsc exam....
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?