6th June 2011, 02:24 PM
Unregistered

How can I qualify the course?

hai this is kalyan from kodad,i complete 10+2 course before 2yrs my persentag of marks 50.but each one subject r jest 35-45 persent,so can i quelify 2 ur course plz telme sir

30th June 2015, 07:14 PM
RSJ66
Senior Member++

Default Re: How can I qualify the course?

# From your query, I came to know that you are concerned much about your low percentage marks and poor performance in the examination.

# But now you have completed 10+2 with 50% marks in aggregate.

# Now you want some tips in order to perform well and get much better percentage marks in further studies.

# Please note that only the better concentration level and memory power are the keys to success in any examination.

# With proper strategy, regular & daily study will helps you in better memorization of studied matter.

# You are advised to make a fixed time table for self study. Allocate sufficient time to each and every subjects depending upon your capabilities and potentials. Allocate some additional time for difficult subjects.

# Be attentive and concentrated during lecture in classroom. Always sit in front desk in class room.

# Takes tuitions or joining coaching classes in the event of facing difficulty in self-study.

# Daily perform aerobic exercises, yoga and pranayams in order to have better efficiency of body and mind which ultimately helps in better concentration level and bodily physical fitness level.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?