19th September 2013, 09:17 PM
v.k sharm

How can I prepare for IAS? I have completed graduation

i have completed my graduation? and i want to give the test of i.a.s , so how i should prepare for i.a.s?

28th December 2015, 09:45 PM
Maa ka pyaar
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How can I prepare for IAS? I have completed graduation

I.A.S stands for Indian Administrative Service and to become an I.A.S Officer you have to qualify in Civil Services examination.

Civil Service examination is not easy to qualify and so to qualify in examination you need hard as well as smart work. So, if you will work hard through a proper strategy you will definitely get success in examination.

The examination is conducted in three stages as Preliminary, Mains and Interview. Candidates have to qualify in all stages for final selection as an Officer.

To get any other information about syllabus and previous year questions visit at www.upsc.gov.in.
30th December 2015, 11:08 PM
nagam.

Default Re: How can I prepare for IAS? I have completed graduation

As you completed Graduation, you are eligible for IAS. But don't simply apply for the exam as you are eligible because there is limit on number of attempts for this exam. So, you will simply loose one chance. Only after preparing, you apply for the exam. With respect to preparation, it is not at all possible to prepare on your own. Even if you try for that also, it is a tedious task - to get the syllabus and to prepare study material and also in so many aspects. Hence, choose best Institute in your city and go for coaching.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?