1st July 2011, 07:56 PM
Unregistered

How can I register my name for AIEEE exam now?

i passed aieee,exam but not registered my name for addmission.now i like addmission how can i do this? please guide me. thanks

2nd July 2011, 08:51 AM
Senior Member+

Smile Re: How can I register my name for AIEEE exam now?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
i passed aieee,exam but not registered my name for addmission.now i like addmission how can i do this? please guide me. thanks
Hello,
The online Councelling for AIEEE is already in the process, and I am sorry to say this but you cannot register now. But you can register afresh after the five rounds of councelling(that might be in the month of august), For the Spot Round.

In this Spot Round all the self financed / deemed universities also participate. All the candidates who have appeared for the councelling or have missed the registration procdure can participate in the spot round, and Have to fill in Fresh choices.

So all The Best My Dear Friend!

And Please Don't miss that chance, Keep updating Yourself about the ongoing proceedings by visiting the official Website:

Good Luck Buddy!!!

Regards,

NIKHIL
2nd July 2011, 09:19 PM
vishal jaybhaye
Senior Member+

Default Re: How can I register my name for AIEEE exam now?

for you kind information, the registration for the admission in aieee colleges is now over.

there is no alternative way for register now .

all the instructions about the registration are displayed on the website ccb.nic.in
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?