22nd August 2011, 02:41 AM
Unregistered

When to start preparation for Medical Entrance Exam being a candidate of 10th standard?

Hi,i am studying 10th.I want to know that what should i do to bocome an doctor and also for medical entrance exam from when i should start to study.

22nd August 2011, 12:23 PM
aditya436
Senior Member++++

Arrow Re: When to start preparation for Medical Entrance Exam being a candidate of 10th standard?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hi,i am studying 10th.I want to know that what should i do to bocome an doctor and also for medical entrance exam from when i should start to study.
Hello friend(small friend).

very nice you want to become a doctor. as you are in the right path. if you want the clear details you might have been provided more clear details then what you have did now.

you have to mention the board details and your interested subjects.
so that we can easily help you out how should you make your path to become a doctor anyways don't worry we will take care of it and try the max to explain you the details.

as you know to become a doctor one has to select his stream in intermediate as BPC(i.e., it should consists of Biology,Physics,and chemistry)
with this option you will have some entrance exams i.e., medical entrances like AIIMS JIPMER, EAMCET(Medical) Etc.,

you can start your preparation right now . Preparation means there is no need to specially buy the books and sit for preparation.

its enough if you correctly listen the concepts of Science in your 10th and 12tha nd then after completing your 11th you have to seriously start your preparation with max available books for Medical entrances in the market a

and do vigorous preparation for the same. you have to work hard with smart plans because as you know there are only less no. of seats for medical stream . so you have to work very hard.

then participate in maximum competitive examinations. which may be mock or orginal by balancing time in all the exams.

make your path in this way to become a doctor.

All the best for your career.

Regards

~AdityA~
22nd August 2011, 01:20 PM
saugata2008

Default Re: When to start preparation for Medical Entrance Exam being a candidate of 10th standard?

If you want to become a doctor after 10th you have to go for the science or bioscience in 12th.
Only then you can give the exam of medical entrance exam after 12th . But you can start your preparation right now . Your focus should be on biology . Make your biology knowledge as strong as possible .

But in parallel with biology you have to prepare for chemistry and physics also. Because the entrance exam has conducted on chemistry, physics and biology.
Thank you
23rd February 2012, 07:50 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: When to start preparation for Medical Entrance Exam being a candidate of 10th standard?

i am going to soon be a student of grade 9 and my aim is to crack aiims pmt exam for becoming a doctor.My interests are in science so i wanted to ask that when should i start studying for pmt and how??
7th April 2012, 10:22 PM
Unregistered

When medical entrance exams starts?where the application form issue?
18th December 2012, 06:22 PM
Unregistered

i am going to soon be a student of grade 9 and my aim is to crack medical entrance for becoming a doctor.My interests are in science so i wanted to ask that when should i start studying for pmt and how??
18th December 2012, 10:15 PM
Unregistered

i am confuse that which medical entrane exam is suitable for me bcz i want o be a doctor in indian army..
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?