2nd August 2011, 05:44 PM
khizzi

Test centres conducting MATA test in August? Can I extend the date given by the centre?

Plzzz may i knw the test centres conducting NATA test now ... in Aug ? Cn i extend the exam date given by centre... ?

29th December 2011, 08:30 PM
SANDEEP891985
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Test centres conducting MATA test in August? Can I extend the date given by the centre?

Quote:
Originally Posted by khizzi View Post
Plzzz may i knw the test centres conducting NATA test now ... in Aug ? Cn i extend the exam date given by centre... ?
National Aptitude Test in Architecture (NATA) are conducted throughout the country across different centers.
You should have mentioned the place from where you want to pursue the test or atleast the name of the state you reside in.

There are 100 of centers across India.
You can get the names of the centers by clicking this link or paste it in your web browser:
http://www.nata.in/publicsc/TestCenters.aspx

No, the dates given by the centers are final, it is not subjected to change on personal application or request.
6th June 2013, 03:06 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Test centres conducting MATA test in August? Can I extend the date given by the centre?

madam mybrother came to exam call but question paper repeated question so ask for exam conductor , she is told i ask exam controler ,she is come back told tommorow exam conducted, but today server problem repeated answer , what i say?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?