23rd January 2012, 10:15 AM
Vidyut 555
Join Date: Jan 2012
Posts: 1

How can I study enjeenering in abroad?

Sir i want to know that what are the indian institute that a student can study in abroad. sorry for my english.
please send me the details

24th May 2012, 10:51 PM
Senior Member++
Join Date: May 2012
Location: ludhiana,punjab
Posts: 1,136
Default Re: How can I study enjeenering in abroad?

i know only the one college where the students go for the higher studies in abroad i.e. The NAIT college.
for more details you can visit the site.
Here all the courses are available for engineering or after graduation.
otherwise you should go to the Winnipeg university.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?

Related Topics:

Thread Replies Last Post
From where to study the CPL course in India and Abroad? How should I apply for jobs abroad after completion of the course? 6 10th July 2017 07:43 PM

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.3
Copyright ©2000 - 2022, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Search Engine Optimization by vBSEO 3.3.0
Please also check: