19th September 2015, 01:41 PM
Unregistered

What is the process which I need to follow to do MS in abroad after completion of B.Tech?

What is the process which I need to follow to do MS in abroad after completion of B.Tech? Can you please give me the information soon as possible on the same? Hope that you can answer me on this without fail. Thank you!

Related Questions:
  1. What is the procedure to follow for studying in abroad after completion of Diploma in Mechanical Engineering?
  2. What is the procedure I need to follow to study abroad after completion of diploma course?
  3. What is the procedure to follow for doing higher study in abroad after completion of 12th commerce course?
  4. What should be the procedure which I need to follow up to do further studies in abroad after completion of 12th?
  5. Process to study B.tech in Abroad after Diploma? Way to earn money there after completion of B.Tech?
  6. What is the procedure of studying MCA course from abroad after completing BCA from India? -- [Most Discussed]
  7. What should I do to study abroad after completion of graduation?
  8. Can someone please provide me the information on complete process which we need to follow to go abroad after 10th?
  9. What should I do next to study in abroad after completion of B.Sc Computer Science?
  10. How to prepare for doing MS in abroad after completion of B.E in IT?
  11. What are the preparations I need to follow for doing MS in abroad after completion of B.E in E&E?
  12. What is the procedure to follow for doing MD/MS in Gynecology abroad after completion of BAMS degree?
  13. Can I do B.Tech abroad after completion of diploma in Civil Engineering?
  14. What is the procedure followed for abroad admission after passing 12th?
  15. What are the informations which we need to follow up to get admission in abroad?
  16. What is the process followed for pursuing higher studies in abroad?
  17. Scholarship to study M.Tech in abroad for B.Tech(Food Technology) student?
  18. Is B.Sc from VMU DDE valid to apply for course in abroad?
20th September 2015, 11:26 AM
SudeepKumarSaha
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What is the process which I need to follow to do MS in abroad after completion of B.Tech?

Procedure to follow in order to do MS in abroad after completion of B.Tech :-

- First of all prepare well for the entrance exams based on which most of the foreign institutes take admission and make a valid passport.
- The entrance exams are - GRE and TOEFL/IELTS.
- Appear in the above entrance exams and try to score good marks in them.
- Then you need to apply online in 5-6 institutes as per your entrance exams' score.
- You will need resume and statement of purpose during application, so make a good resume and strong statement of purpose.
- The universities might take telephonic/skype interview for final shortlisting.
- On getting shortlisted, you need to confirm your admission and apply for visa.
20th September 2015, 02:46 PM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What is the process which I need to follow to do MS in abroad after completion of B.Tech?

To do MS course in Abroad after completion of your B.Tech, you need to follow the steps mentioned below :-

1. Take GRE and TOEFL/ILETS coaching from a reputed coaching institute.

2. After completion of coaching, book a test slot for GRE and TOEFL/IELTS examinations.

3. After qualifying GRE and TOEFL/IELTS examinations, you can apply for admission to MS course in Abroad Universities by reporting your examination scores.

4. If the university you have applied for admission satisfies with your examination score reports, they will send you an i20 (admission letter).

5. After receiving i20 (admission letter) from the university, you need to book a Visa Slot and attend Visa Interview.

6. If your Visa is approved, you can book flight ticket and go to Abroad for pursuing your higher studies.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?