13th August 2016, 05:13 PM
Markjack2811

Location: S-52, 53 Mahaveer Nagar Behind Jaipur Hospital, Gopalpura Tonk Road-Jaipur

Best way to crack GATE, IES and PSU examinations? Which strategy to follow?

Hello Guys, Can you please tell me the best way to crack GATE, IES and PSUs examination after graduation? What strategy I should Follow?

14th August 2016, 12:54 AM
goyal.com
Senior Member+

Default Re: Best way to crack GATE, IES and PSU examinations? Which strategy to follow?

I am providing you some of the best tips for the crack of GATE, IES and PSU examinations.If you follow this strategy you should be get success.

>Manage your time properly

>Divide the time for each section

>You concentrate well on the sllybus

>You must learn & understand the real concept of a subject & which all types of question shall be given more importance

>Solve last 10 previous years paper.

>Time management could be more efficient if mock test papers are solved on regular basis

>Keep in mind entrance exam shall be objective based & hence the preparation should be accordingly
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?