7th January 2013, 11:20 PM
mohammed majid

How can I take admission in B.Tech 2nd year after completing BSc with respect to Maths, Physics and Electronics

sir can i take admission in B.Tech 2 year after completed the B.SC with respect of Maths , Physics and Electronic ?

Related Questions:
  1. Can I take admission in B.Tech after doing BSc with Physics, Maths and electronics?
  2. Can I get admission in any IIT course after opting for BSc Maths or BSc Physics?
  3. lateral admission in btech in civil Engineering after diploma? -- [Most Discussed]
  4. Can I get admission in 2nd year BSc in electronics honors after completing diploma in electronic and telecommunication engineering
  5. Can I get admission for 2nd year engineering in any college after completing BSc in Physics
  6. M.Sc(Maths) after B.Tech(CSE)? Should i do B.Sc(maths) correspondence or complete my B.Tech?
  7. Can I get admission in BSc 3rd year Maths after completing BSc 2nd year -- [New]
  8. Is it possible to do B.Ed after completing BSc Physics with 60%?
  9. Can I get direct admission in 2nd year B.E in IT after doing BSc in Physics? Names of the colleges in Pune University?
  10. How can I do B.Tech course after completion of B.Sc? Required criteria to get admission for M.Sc in ISRO?
  11. Direct admission in BSc second year if I left my Btech in middle?
  12. Which subject to choose in BSc Final Year? Maths, physics, chemistry?
  13. can I get admission in 2nd year B.Tech computer science after completing my first year BCA? Which exam should I write for admission in B.Tech 2nd year?
  14. Will I be able to join ISRO after completing BSc Computer Science Honors? What are the requirement of marks in subjects like Physics, Maths and honors subjects?
  15. Btech after BSc?
  16. What to do after BSc(Physics, Chemistry and Maths)?
  17. BITS Pilani takes admission in its M.Sc program after 12th only or after doing B.Sc?
  18. Jobs available after completing UG in BSc Maths? Opportunities and skills required?
20th April 2013, 12:54 PM
Great Alexander of Macedo
Senior Member+

Default Re: How can I take admission in B.Tech 2nd year after completing BSc with respect to Maths, Physics and Electronics

Dear Friend,
As per the rules and regulations there is no criteria for any student to go for Second Year directly without undergoing First Year Except for the Diploma Student in some of the state,And they also want to give the entrance exams.
Now,There is an overall two choice for you First is that you must go on further with M.Sc and Second thing is that you should have to apply from the beginning to the B.Tech Courses for which you must have to give the entrance exam and with that you should be having PCM as an important Compulsory Subjects in your class 12.

But from My point of view I would suggest that you should go on Further with M.Sc beside thinking about the B.Tech,Since it will take you much time to get on the status.
With these M.Sc will help you to go on To research Field and with these it will help you to became teacher.
You can understand that What values does teacher plays in your life if you had not becamed an Engineer than what happen but by you there will be a lot of engineers just by the help of your teaching.
Even the Teacher get blessing a lot as they make numbers of life to be successfull.
21st July 2013, 02:23 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: How can I take admission in B.Tech 2nd year after completing BSc with respect to Maths, Physics and Electronics

can I do b.tech after bsc(maths)
4th June 2014, 10:09 AM
Unregistered

sir after bsc if we want to do engineering...how much % should we have in second pu,bsc and wat should our ranking be in cet sir???
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?