12th July 2012, 01:38 PM
Unregistered

Am I eligible to get admission for B.Sc Science after completion of 12th Class in Science in the year of 2007?

Can I get admission Bsc. Science, but I am passed 12th class in 2007. So please suggest me.

Related Questions:
  1. Can I take admission in B.Sc IT after completion of 12th Class with Science and without Maths?
  2. Will I be eligible for admission in BSc IT and engineering degree after completing 11th in science and 12th through private? Will private 12th marksheet affect my job prospects?
  3. Can I do BCA course without having Maths?
  4. How to get admission for BSc(IT) or BSc Computer Science in colleges in Delhi?
  5. What can I do after passing 10th? -- [Most Discussed]
  6. Am I eligible to join BCA course after completion of 12th Class with Science stream?
  7. For which private software company am I eligible? How to apply for that company?
  8. Diploma in Nautical Science leading to B.Sc in Nautical Science is eligible for giving IAS exam?
  9. Will it be a problem for me to get a good job after completion of MCA of not scoring 1st class in 12th Class?
  10. Which are the best colleges to get admission for Mechanical Engineering after completion of 12th class in Science stream with 81% of marks?
  11. Can I do MCA course after completion of B.Com course having completed 12th Class with Science?
  12. Can I repeat class 12th science after passing my BSc? I have passed 12th
  13. Where can I get admission to become a Pilot after completion of 12th Class in Science stream?
  14. How to get admission to join Air Force after completion of 12th Class in science stream with 50% of marks and with an age of 21 years?
  15. Can I take admission in BSc Nautical Science after passing 12th? I have scored 58.66% in PCM
  16. How to get admission into Biotechnology? What is the percentage criteria for admission into BSc Biotechnology?
  17. Eligiblity to pursue B.Sc in Computer Science for 12th PCB student? List of colleges with placement facility in Lucknow? How B.Sc(Computer Science) is differ from B.Sc(IT)? -- [New]
  18. How to become an Astronaut after completion of 12th Class from Science stream?
16th May 2016, 12:40 AM
avinash1997
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Am I eligible to get admission for B.Sc Science after completion of 12th Class in Science in the year of 2007?

Yes, you are eligible for admission in undergraduate courses after having gap year.

As per UGC and various university gap is not a bar in getting admission in different course. So, if you qualify in entrance examination conducted by university you will be eligible to get admission.

For more details visit at official website of university in which you want to get admission.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?