13th August 2013, 09:36 PM
Unregistered

How can I take admission for software engineering in Kerala?

i want to know to get admission for software engineering in kerala how much percentage is required and which subject is more important

Related Questions:
  1. Chances of getting a job as Software Engineer in Kerala or else where? Salary and job profile?
  2. How to get admission in engineering in Kerala government college?
  3. Is it possible for commerce student to take software engineering?
  4. Can i get admission in government engineering colleges after scoring 203 marks in Kerala CEE?
  5. Admission in Engineering colleges of Karnataka, Kerala and Tamil Nadu is possible after 12th NIOS? -- [New]
  6. Is it necessary to take Kerala Engineering entrance exam or only NATA exam to take B.Arch admission in Kerala?
  7. Is it necessary to take up Kerala Engineering Entrance exam to pursue B.Arch course in Kerala?
  8. Colleges offering M.Tech in computer science or software engineering within Kerala?
  9. How to do software engineering if I am a student of 11th standard
  10. Admission procedure for MS(Software Engineering) 5 years integrated course in VIT? -- [Most Discussed]
  11. How can I get a college through Kerala Engineering entrance exam with low fees? My rank is 14750
  12. Is it necessary to appear for NATA exam to get admission into Kerala state engineering colleges?
  13. List of marine engineering colleges in Kerala? How to get admission and what is the fee structure?
  14. How to take up software engineering passing 10th?
  15. Will I get admission in M.Tech in kerala after completing B.Tech from Kerala University?
  16. Will I get admission in a government engineering college or aided college in Kerala after scoring 231 marks in KEAM engineering
  17. Will I get admission for M.Tech in government engineering college Kerala after scoring 365 in GATE, 26.67 marks in Electrical and Electronics Engineering?
  18. Fee structure of merit admission in government engineering colleges in Kerala?
3rd October 2015, 11:42 PM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How can I take admission for software engineering in Kerala?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
i want to know to get admission for software engineering in kerala how much percentage is required and which subject is more important
Applicants should possess certain eligibility requirements to apply for B.E/B.Tech in Software Engineering:

You should have completed 12th standard in science stream from any of the recognized educational board. You should have obtained a minimum of 50% marks in the 12th board exam. Since, software Engineering is related to Computer Science so the candidate must studied Computer Science and Mathematics subject at 12th standard level. You must appear and qualify in the KEAM or the entrance exam conducted by the university. Based on the entrance exams score you may short-listed for the final round interview.
19th February 2020, 06:41 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: How can I take admission for software engineering in Kerala?

Is KEAM must for software engineering admission
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?