9th October 2012, 01:20 PM
supriyavivek

How to change my profession from test engineer to lecturer?

Hi

I am working as a software test enginner in a reputed company. I want to change my profession from test enginner to lecturer. I am a MSc in (IT) graduate, should I have MTech or MPhil degree to become a lecturer? plz guide me in this matter

4th December 2012, 10:09 AM
imira
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How to change my profession from test engineer to lecturer?

M.Sc in IT is enough to get in to the role of a lecturer. But you need to qualify NET exam to get in to the role of Asst professor or Lecturer in government colleges. Ph.D holders are recruited directly to the profile after institution level interview. But in your case it is better to prepare for NET. Details on NET exam can be collected from the portal of UGC.
30th June 2015, 10:55 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: How to change my profession from test engineer to lecturer?

I have 10 years exp in software testing.

Due to sudden accident involving my mother, elder brother and elder sister I had to resign from my last company way back in Nov 2013.

Since then I am yet to find any job either IT or non-IT
Please guide me with your suggestions..Thanks.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?