7th February 2018, 08:28 PM
krishna sheeras

How to change the photo in online application for Kerala Engineering Agriculture Medical Degree (KEAM)?

Is it possible to change uploaded image in Kerala Engineering Agriculture Medical Degree (KEAM) application form? I uploaded a photo which was not having my name and date. Can you tell how to change my photo.

Related Questions:
  1. From whom can I get my application form for KEAM get attested?
  2. Can I appear in KEAM 2016 having appeared two times earlier? Age limit for KEAM 2016
  3. What rank I with 155 marks in KEAM Medical entrance exam?
  4. How can I change my course from Agriculture to medical?
  5. What if by mistaken I forgot to change the background colour of my photo in KEAM 2016 application?
  6. Can I change the course in KEAM after opting for BSc Agriculture?
  7. How to change the photo in GATE application form?
  8. Is it necessary to qualify KEAM or NEET exam for pursuing B.Sc Agriculture from Kerala? How much should I score to get admission?
  9. Cutoff rank required in KEAM to study B.Sc(Agriculture) in Kerala?
  10. How to change my from BSc course to medical course under KEAM? Is it possible to change?
  11. Will there be any problem, if my name doesn’t match in KEAM application form?
  12. How to correct my photo on my MD entrance exam application form?
  13. How may I get information regarding change of degree to degree program? I've completed my bachelor degree in agriculture engineering but wanna change to civil engineering
  14. Minimum marks required in Kerala KEAM entrance exam to get computer engineering seat? Which college can I get?
  15. Is there any way to get change my degree to agriculture? I have BSc in software engineering
  16. What are the possibility to get a seat in either government or private college in Kerala for B.Tech Food Technology? -- [New]
  17. List of UG MBBS 2015 entrance exams for Kerala candidate
  18. Will I get admission in a government engineering college or aided college in Kerala after scoring 231 marks in KEAM engineering -- [Most Discussed]
15th February 2018, 02:37 PM
sarita46
Senior Member+++

Default Re: How to change the photo in online application for Kerala Engineering Agriculture Medical Degree (KEAM)?

Quote:
Originally Posted by krishna sheeras View Post
Is it possible to change uploaded image in Kerala Engineering Agriculture Medical Degree (KEAM) application form? I uploaded a photo which was not having my name and date. Can you tell how to change my photo.
This is to inform you that once a candidate upload photo and signature in online application mode, no changes can be made further. You need to register again as a fresh candidate.

In case the candidate has any doubts regarding the KEAM application form 2018, you may contact the concerned authority at the following address :

General Enquiry : 0471 2332120

Helpline 24 hours : 0471 1555300/ 0471 2335523

Email : [email protected]
18th February 2018, 09:18 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: How to change the photo in online application for Kerala Engineering Agriculture Medical Degree (KEAM)?

I have posted my required documents to the authorities.will they reject my documents.In the downloaded page I pasted a photo with name and date.could you tell me ,whether there is a correction date for keam
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?