18th July 2011, 12:00 PM
Unregistered

How to change my from BSc course to medical course under KEAM? Is it possible to change?

i got admission in kau for bsc agri by writting icar AIEEA UG exam.iwant to change my admission to any medical course under keam.is it possible to change my admission?

25th September 2015, 06:09 PM
JSD.

Default Re: How to change my from BSc course to medical course under KEAM? Is it possible to change?

You can only get the admission in medical colleges only if you have successfully done +2 from a recognised board with good percentile and having the physics chemistry and biology as the major subject.

As you are telling that you have got admission in the KA university in BSc in agriculture so if you have to go for the medical courses then you again have to give the medical entrance test like AIPMT, AIIMs, AFMC and other state level medical entrance exam so that you can get the admission in medical courses.
28th June 2021, 09:29 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: How to change my from BSc course to medical course under KEAM? Is it possible to change?

Can i change my course opted after submitting application
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?