28th February 2012, 03:16 PM
Wrya

Is there any way to get change my degree to agriculture? I have BSc in software engineering

I have B.Sc in software engineering, I want to study master in agriculture, is there any way to change my degree to agriculture?
thank you

Related Questions:
  1. How may I get information regarding change of degree to degree program? I've completed my bachelor degree in agriculture engineering but wanna change to civil engineering
  2. Is it possible to take Agriculture field after Computer Science Engineering? -- [New]
  3. Can I do B.Sc in Agriculture after Diploma in Agriculture?
  4. Can I change the course in KEAM after opting for BSc Agriculture?
  5. How to join BSc Agriculture course in Anna University?
  6. Scope in BSc Agriculture course? Where can I get a job after studying BSc Agriculture and how much will be the salary? -- [Most Discussed]
  7. How to join Agriculture BSc or Agriculture B.Tech?
  8. How to join Agriculture BSc or Agriculture B.Tech?
  9. Which course to do after completing BSc Agriculture?
  10. Which other course should I do if unable to join Agriculture honours?
  11. Is it possible to become a software engineer after BSc ITM? Should I do MBA or MCA after BSc?
  12. How may I change my degree program from B.Sc science to B.Sc genetic engineering?
  13. Agriculture courses after B.Sc degree is possible? Which courses are better as per the subject combination?
  14. Rank required to get B.Sc Agriculture? Is the future bright in Agriculture? Top B.Sc Agriculture colleges?
  15. What is better among software engineering and B.Sc IT in terms of future job prospective?
  16. Which subjects are required in 12th for BSc Agriculture? Fee structure for admission in BSc Agriculture? What is the admission procedure of various agriculture colleges in Maharashtra?
  17. List of Colleges in Andhra Pradesh offering Ag.B.Sc?
  18. How to join software engineering after studying BSc(CS)?
12th December 2020, 11:53 AM
Jaishree Sukhwani

Default Re: Is there any way to get change my degree to agriculture? I have BSc in software engineering

Candidates who seek admission to a Master's degree in Agriculture should fulfil the following criteria: He/she must have a Bachelor's degree in Agriculture/Forestry/Horticulture from a recognised university. He/she should have qualified the degree with not less than 50 per cent marks in aggregate.
So if you want to do Master's in Agriculture you have to complete your B.Sc. in related field. Because One must have good knowledge of science, and be familiar with crops, pastures, and soil types and agriculture.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?