29th January 2014, 06:44 PM
Unregistered

Procedure to change the university in Maharashtra?

Hi I'm Vijeta doing my first year in North maharashtra university and want to change my university to pune university due to some personal issues can you please tell me what is the procedure to change university please..

Related Questions:
  1. Procedure to change from North Maharashtra University to University of Pune or Mumbai University for Biotechnology Branch?
  2. When M.Pharma admission procedure will start in Maharashtra University and gujarat colleges? Any certificate Is required for applying in gujarat quota? What's the procedure for making that certificate?
  3. What is the procedure to change the college in PG?
  4. How can I change my son's Domicle by Choice to Domicile by Birth? How may I get the entire procedure for the same?
  5. Can I change my college from Private to government college? Procedure to apply for the change?
  6. Procedure to change my college after first year? I am studying in Kollam under Kerala University
  7. Colleges for MD in Ayurveda in Kolhapur?
  8. How to change the university and college after first year?
  9. How to take admission in Vaishno college of Engineering? Procedure to change the college affiliated to the same university?
  10. How To Change University in 2nd Year MCA?
  11. Procedure to change college within Mumbai University?
  12. How can I change my college from Kerala University to Calicut University? Is it possible to change?
  13. Procedure to appear for MHT CET so as to get admission in Maharashtra engineering colleges?
  14. How can a Candidate from Bihar get admission in any of Maharashtra engineering college? What's the admission procedure for the same?
  15. Names of Engineering colleges in Bangalore, Pune, Mangalore and Mumbai in which an average student can get admission?
  16. Procedure to change the correspondence address?
  17. What is the procedure to change the college after 2nd year? I am pursuing B.Tech with ECE from KUK
  18. Change of college after 4th semester? What is the procedure to apply for a change? -- [Most Discussed]
16th February 2015, 02:27 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Procedure to change the university in Maharashtra?

Hi I'm amrut doing my first year in Amravati university maharashtra university and want to change my university to pune university due to some personal issues can you please tell me what is the procedure to change university please..
3rd October 2018, 04:29 PM
Unregistered

Hi I'm Ashish doing my first year in North Maharashtra university and want to change my university to pune university due to some personal issues can you please tell me what is the procedure to change university please
19th December 2019, 07:38 PM
Unregistered

Hi I am Satish change to my university amravati to aurangabad so tell me detail process about change university
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?