20th July 2013, 12:12 AM
Unregistered

How to choose a certification course?

I am be fresher in ece and I tried for many jobs but I didn't got placed. I am having interest in telecom and core electronics field. weather doing a short term course in the abovementioned field is good? which is the most suitable course ?please give a suggestion?

24th August 2017, 05:40 PM
yogeshsharma3047
Senior Member+++

Thumbs up Re: How to choose a certification course?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
I am be fresher in ece and I tried for many jobs but I didn't got placed. I am having interest in telecom and core electronics field. weather doing a short term course in the abovementioned field is good? which is the most suitable course ?please give a suggestion?

It is good to have a certified course along with engineering because, it increases your knowledge ans working skills and also enhances the chances of getting good job. Here below are details regarding short term courses you can choose in telecom and electronics field:-

List of Short term Certified Courses in Telecom and Electronics Field:-

1). Short term diploma in Advanced digital system design.

2). Short term diploma in Embedded system design.

3). Diploma in Advanced computing techniques.

4). Diploma in VLSI design.

5). Diploma in Embedded system Design.

6). Diploma in Web Designing.

7). Diploma in Networking.

Other Programming languages Related to Electronics and Telecommunication Field you can go for:-

>> XML.

>> Oracle.

>> .NET.

>> SAP.

>> Programming with C, C++.

>> J2EE.

>> JAVA.

>> HTML
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?