8th August 2012, 01:01 PM
niklesh singh

How to clear CA after grauduation? I am doing B.Com final year and interested in CA

sir i am doing b.com final year.and i am interested to do c.a,but i do not know how to clear c.a after graduation,and types of book i will have to read,and how much percentage i will bring for qualifying c.a.is it possible to do ca after completing graduation

11th August 2012, 10:41 AM
SANDEEP891985
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How to clear CA after grauduation? I am doing B.Com final year and interested in CA

Quote:
Originally Posted by niklesh singh View Post
sir i am doing b.com final year.and i am interested to do c.a,but i do not know how to clear c.a after graduation,and types of book i will have to read,and how much percentage i will bring for qualifying c.a.is it possible to do ca after completing graduation

After qualifying B.Com, you will have to register for the Common Proficiency Test. This test is mandatory for candidates wishing to pursue Chartered Accountancy course. Nevertheless, the suggestion was made to give graduates a complete exemption from the test, but the approval of the proposal is still due.

No matter how much you scored in the qualifying examination (Higher Secondary/Graduation), if you have obtained the minimum qualifying marks in your +2 or graduation, you will be considered eligible to take the test.

Registration for Common Proficiency Test is open all year, and to register, you will need to obtain the prospectus along with the application form from your nearest regional council of The Institute of Chartered Accountants of India.The application/registration form along with required documents and fees may be submitted in the same regional center or at the headquarters of ICAI.

Now that you have registered, you will be eligible to take the test in June and December. After the screening test, you will have the right to apply for a Integrated Professional Competence Course (IPCC), which will be followed by Final Course, Articled training, Computer Training and General Management and Communication Skills Course.

For more information, consult the official website of the Institute of Chartered Accountants of India.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?