30th November 2011, 01:28 PM

How to clear Exams of MCA course from IGNOU?

hello sir/madam,
i m a student of mca from ignou university. plzzzzzz tell me how to clea the exam . i m studying vry carefully bt somtmes mstly exams are not cleared. i m very distrubed abt this thing.
plz gve me a answer i m waiting ur answer.
thknsssss
from stuti

11th December 2011, 11:11 AM
SANDEEP891985
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How to clear Exams of MCA course from IGNOU?

Hello Friend,
There is no short cut mantra to pass any examination. You have to study in order to pass the MCA. Yes surely there can be some planning to make that easier.Concentrate on your projects as they carry good marks. you can get professional help while making your projects. Also try to solve the previous year papers to get idea of the question pattern. There is only one mantra to pass any test or exam and that is to devote quality time on the subject matter and if required take professional guidance. If you follow this i can assure you that you will surely become a MCA.

Regards
27th January 2014, 01:09 AM
Unregistered

Is ignou mca course material is enough to clear and getting good marks in the exam easily?
8th December 2015, 07:06 PM
Unregistered

Yes Ignou study material is enough to pass Ignou exams. No doubt material is precise but it is still sufficient enough to grasp basic concepts clearly. As far as passing in Ignou exams is concerned there really is no shortcuts at all. Since IGNOU does not conduct any entrance examination for entry in professional courses like MCA, Therefore it is really a matter of common sense that they will not let students easily pass through exams. Although a good hard work always pays off. But in certain cases I've seen many students getting back logs even if they have written everything in the exams. There are always some cons and prons in any system, Ignou is no different in such scenario.
28th February 2017, 02:08 PM
Unregistered

I have have a backlog in 14 subjects and this is my last year.how to clear all subjects.I study whole study material of ignou but still every time I have backlogs in same Subjects.what I can do?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?