31st October 2015, 10:12 PM
Unregistered

Is it good for my son to transfer him from CBSE board to Kerala syllabu?

My son is studying in 7th slandered in CBSE school.I like to transfer him in to Kerala state syllabus.Is it good for him? Will there be any problem? Can someone please let me know the information on the same? Awaiting for the answer soon!

Related Questions:
  1. Is it good to transfer my son to Kerala State syllabus from CBSE after 7th grade?
  2. Should I transfer to Gujarat State Board from CBSE Board in Higher Secondary to get admission in B.Tech course? Number of seats reserved for CBSE students in B.Tech colleges of Gujarat?
  3. Is it difficult to study 11th Science of CBSE Board? Benefits to prepare for JEE Main & Advanced? Which is better among Kerala State Board and CBSE Board?
  4. Is it possible to transfer my son who is studying in 9th CBSE board from Hyderabad to Maharashtra?
  5. Is it possible to transfer in cbse board from one state to another? What is the procedure to be followed for it?
  6. Which Board should I prefer among CBSE and Maharashtra State Board for admission in Nursery?
  7. Possibility of transfer from CBSE Board to Kerala State Board for study in 12th standard? -- [Most Discussed]
  8. Is it possible to transfer from IGCSE Board to CBSE for 5th student?
  9. Mode of Transfer from ICSE Board to CBSE Board for admission in 6th standard?
  10. Problems in getting transfer from CBSE Board to ICSE Board after completing 10th?
  11. Is it difficult to cope up if transfer from IB Board to ICSE/CBSE Board for 6th student?
  12. Under which board to get my child admitted in class 1, CBSE or Gujarat board?
  13. Is it good to change to Kerala state syllabus from CBSE board after 7th standard?
  14. Will there be problems to give CBSE board exams if schools changed in between quarter?
  15. Is it possible to get transfer from Kerala University to a good college after doing MBA under Kerala University?
  16. List of CBSE affiliated Higher Secondary schools in Kottayam, Kerala
  17. How can I get counter sign of CBSE Board in TC if my son has studied in a Local school?
  18. Should I choose CBSE Board for my 3 years old son? List of CBSE schools in Sirohi?
31st October 2015, 11:48 PM
taputanya
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Is it good for my son to transfer him from CBSE board to Kerala syllabu?

I don't think that your decision is right because CBSE has recognition in all over India where as Kerala board is restricted to one place only.

More over now a days CBSE conducts many exams like competition exams for various as well as engineering colleges.

Hence, keep him in the same board he is now.
31st October 2015, 11:55 PM
kaushikprince
Senior Member++

Default Re: Is it good for my son to transfer him from CBSE board to Kerala syllabu?

CBSE stands for Central Board of Secondary Education.
It is controlled and managed by Central government.
CBSE syllabus is the best for the students in India up to higher secondary education as the entrance examinations conducted for admission in different colleges and universities are based on the syllabus followed by CBSE.
Also, most of the state boards are adopting the syllabus of CBSE.
So, it will be better to keep the study of your son going in the CBSE affiliated school as Kerala board syllabus help only students to get success in the entrance examination of the colleges in South India mostly of Kerala and Karnataka such as COMEDK but they may fail to get success in other entrance examination conducted at national level.
Also, syllabus and question pattern of Kerala board is very different and up to the level of CBSE.
So, continuing studying from CBSE is better option instead of moving to Kerala board.
1st November 2015, 11:16 AM
ME471
Senior Member+++++

There is no problem if you want to transfer from CBSE board to Kerala board.

For your kind information i want to tell you that now a days there is no big difference in between CBSE syllabus and your state board syllabus.

You can transfer the board by just submitting the below given documents to your new school :

** A migration certificate.

** Date of birth proof.

** Residence proof.

** Mark sheet of the last class you have passed.

** Your passport size photographs.

CBSE board is good from every point of view. The syllabus is well scheduled and pattern is made by keeping competition in mind. So you don't have to worry about its advantages or limitations.
1st November 2015, 11:40 AM
zzaza
Senior Member+

CBSE stands for Central Board Of Secondary Education. It is a central board which is one of the most reputed board in India. There is no need to change school of your son because he is already studying in best board in India.

CBSE is much more better than any other board's in all aspect. Your son will never face any problem with this board in future as it is acceptable in all higher educational institutions.
2nd November 2015, 02:38 AM
ishteaque
Senior Member+++++

I would ask you to ask your son to stay in the same board, undoubtly kerala board is quite a good one, but CBSE board has got its own perks.

If you wish to transfer your child to Kerala State board, there is no harm in it, Kerala state board has its own advantages like the education system that is provided in Kerala state board is quite good as compared to many other reputed boards.

However, continuing studies in State board will also prove to be beneficial for your child as CBSE board prepares the child for almost every entrance examination during the schooling periods itself, the reason behind it is that the syllabus and pattern followed in many reputed entrance examination follows CBSE pattern.

So, in my opinion you should better leave you child to continue his studies being in CBSE board itself.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?