14th October 2015, 02:49 AM
Unregistered

How to crack GATE 2016 without coaching?

Sir, please tell me how to prepare for gate (ee) 2016 without coaching in detail manner. Neither I have time nor money for going to coaching so tell me please.

14th October 2015, 10:23 AM
ME471
Senior Member+++++

Thumbs up Re: How to crack GATE 2016 without coaching?

BEST TIPS TO CRACK GATE 2016 WITHOUT COACHING

** Solve papers of previous years of GATE

** Then read syllabus and question papers carefully so that it will easy for you to make a proper approach.

** You should clear your concepts.

** Start solving the problems.

** Spend normally 3 to 4 months of serious study will be sufficient for the preparation.

** Make a proper strategy before starting preparation of the examination.

** In the revision stage concentrate more on the selected topics.
14th October 2015, 12:41 PM
Career advisor

Default Re: How to crack GATE 2016 without coaching?

GATE(Graduate Aptitude Test for Engineers):
As the time is very less for the GATE exam therefore you should revise thouroughly the syllabus of the subjects in which you have strong command. Never waste time on studying anything new.
Give mock test of various institutes like :
Made easy
Gate Forum
Ace Engineering Academy which will give you an advantage in giving the real GATE exam.
14th October 2015, 06:14 PM
kkghorla
Senior Member+

To Crack the GATE (Graduate Aptitude test of engineering) is not as tough as students take it because to crack this exam you need to work on the basic subjects that comes in the GATE exam.

>> It is very good and easy for the candidates that are in final year because they can easily prepare for it as they study most of the important topics and subjects in final year that comes in GATE and the subjects you have studied in earlier semesters can revise or review them before one month of the entrance exam is beneficial for batter preparations of exam.

>> Also need to understand basic concepts and numerical portion because numerical portion is frequently asked based on the basic concepts and theorems if you have studied that topics carefully then it becomes easy for you to attempt that part of questions.
14th October 2015, 06:34 PM
sarita46
Senior Member+++

Steps to crack GATE 2016 without coaching institute

- The first step to clear GATE 2016 without coaching is to collect books and materials that are needed for GATE exam. The solved question papers are available through online for all the fields of engineering such as electrical, mechanical, electronics etc.

- The next step to clear GATE 2016 without coaching is to solve problems. In the solved paper, start with each chapter.

- Solve the questions and face the problems in solving the questions.

- If the formulae are forgotten, then take the book and look at the formulae and again solve the problems.

- If it is easy to solve the question, then go to the next question.

- If the student feels that a question is strange, then they refer to the books and material that they bought.

Here are the tips to prepare your self for GATE 2016 without coaching. I am also referring some of the good books for ECE GATE 2016 which you can refer for your exam these are:

- Higher Engineering Mathematics 42 edition by B.S Grewal.

- GATE Engineering Mathematics MCQ 1st edition by R.K Kanodia.

- Network analysis 3rd edition by M.E Valkenburg.

- Electronic Device and circuit 5th edition by David A Bell.

- Electronic Device and Circuit by J.B Gupta etc.
14th October 2015, 09:47 PM
RRAL

Gate or graduate aptitude test for engineering is basically an entrance exam which is conducted by IITs for the admission in good and reputed Mtech or ME colleges.

Every one try to crack and score good in the exams.For this you have to first understand the pattern and process of the exam.This can be understand by atttending few last year papers.

Once you understand the pattern and process then you can go for the preparation in the basis of syllabus of exam. You should make a good and flexible time table for study.You can take the help from internet or any good to teacher for clearing your doubts.
14th October 2015, 10:57 PM
Maa ka pyaar
Senior Member+++++

GATE stands for the Graduate Aptitude Test in Engineering and it is the examination conducted by the IIT or the IISc for the admission of the candidates in the M.tech courses.

There is no such issue of taking the coaching class for preparation of the examination as thousands of students qualify in the examination through the self study.

Yes, you can prepare for the examination with the self study as you need to take the syllabus and go through the topics in detail for the preparation also go through the Quantitative Aptitude.

Go through the previous year preparation to gain the confidence. The examination is conducted every year in the month of January and February.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?