22nd December 2012, 07:12 PM
hjuio

How to do MBA or MCA after completing B.E in ECE

hi i completed my B E in E C E !!! i want to do mba or mca plz suggest me????

28th December 2012, 03:29 PM
imira
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How to do MBA or MCA after completing B.E in ECE

Even though MCA is a master degree course, it is equivalent to B.Tech CSE/IT in the present job market. If you are really interested you can go with the course. Admission is carried out through entrance test like AIMCET and NIMCET. MBA degree will be a better option, since it helps you to have managerial jobs in reputed companies. Admission to the courses is done via entrance test like CAT or MAT.
29th December 2012, 12:51 PM
ranjeet250490
Senior Member++++

Arrow Re: How to do MBA or MCA after completing B.E in ECE

Quote:
Originally Posted by hjuio View Post
hi i completed my B E in E C E !!! i want to do mba or mca plz suggest me????
Hi..

It is very good that you have done your B.E in Electronics and Communication. Its indeed a very bright and reputed course if you look at in from the present Engineering Branches point of view..
But hereafter I would not suggest taking up of MCA - Masters of Computer Application. There would not be any point in taking up this course whence you do not have any Computer Background and also in making a career in this..

I would recommend the MBA - Masters in Business Administration course. This is indeed a great and potential course to pursue. I would like to illustrate a bit on this. Its a full time post graduation course of 2 years duration. It can only be done after completing your graduation course or you can apply for the MBA Entrances once your are in the final year of your graduation course..

The top MBA Entrances in our country are :
CAT - Common Admission Test, MAT - Management Aptitude Test, XAT, GMAT, CMAT, NMAT, SNAP, IBSAT etc and many more... So you can apply for any of these and another point to note would be there are no age nor attempt limitations for these.

Taking of the top MBA Schools, IIM's top the list, FMS, IIFT, IIT's, BITS Pilani, etc and others.. Try to top the exams and then after rounds of GD and PI you can take up this course..

Hope this helps
All the best
Regards
RANJEET
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?