19th February 2013, 05:12 PM
Unregistered

How to do B.E after diploma in civil?

sir i want to do be after diploma in civil. From wherf it should be do? plz help me! Or any other suggession to do.

18th April 2013, 03:12 PM
imira
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How to do B.E after diploma in civil?

Most of the polytechnic colleges offer diploma in civil engineering. 10th as well as 12th passed students can apply for diploma. For admission candidates will be required to take entrance exam or it may be through qualifying exam mark. Integral University, IGNOU, etc offer diploma in civil engineering. Detailed information on course can be collected from the concerned University portal.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?

Related Topics:

Thread Replies Last Post
What are the options available after completing diploma? Can I do MBA after diploma? Is diploma treated equal to degree and can a diploma student take up IAS exam? 42 10th August 2020 04:00 PM
Is it good to do diploma and then degree or should I finish 12th first? How to prepare for the diploma entrance exam? What is the duration of the diploma course? 15 12th June 2019 01:26 PM
Is it possible to do diploma in child health or diploma in gynac and OBS or diploma in general medicine after BAMS? 5 23rd May 2015 03:15 PM
Is VIEP diploma course a correspondence course, part time diploma course or a regular diploma course? Am I eligible for recruitment in government firms? 2 27th October 2013 01:53 AM