3rd June 2011, 01:07 PM
Unregistered

Is it possible to take admission in Civil after doing diploma in Mechanical? What is the criteria for the same?

I Hav appeared diploma last semister exam and now waiting for results.
As i told above i Have done diploma in mechanical and wanted to do degree in civil so my question is will it be possible for me to take admission in civil even after doing diploma in mechanical. And what is the criteria for the same. Please help.

Related Questions:
  1. How to take admission in diploma in civil engineering after completing diploma in mechanical engineering
  2. Can I get admission in 2nd year Mechanical Diploma being Civil Engineering Diploma holder?
  3. How to take admission in diploma in civil engineeirng? I have completed diploma in mechaincal engineering
  4. Can I take admission in petroleum or civil engineering after diploma in mechanical engineering
  5. Electronics student can give exam for JE in MES?
  6. Colleges offering Diploma Mechanical in Southern India? Admission procedure and eligibility criteria?
  7. How should I change branch to mechanical from civil? I am studying diploma in civil engineering
  8. Admission in the Oil and Gas pipeline management course after diploma in Civil Engineering? Eligibility criteria for the course? -- [Most Discussed]
  9. Possibility to study AMIE Civil for Mechanical Diploma holder?
  10. Is it possible to pursue degree course in IIT after completing Diploma in Mechanical Engineering on 10th basis? Eligibility criteria and procedure to get admission?
  11. Can I get admission to study BBA on Diploma Civil basis?
  12. Comparison between Mechanical and Civil to study in Diploma? -- [New]
  13. What's the annual fee for diploma in civil and mechanical courses in MSRIT? I am belong to west bengal
  14. Admission in Biotechnology or Civil engineering after diploma?
  15. Admission in Biotechnology or Civil engineering after diploma?
  16. Do KSOU offer M.Tech distance courses?
  17. Can I get admission in direct 2nd year of Civil Engineering after completion of Mechanical Engineering Diploma? -- [Most Discussed]
  18. How to take admission in 4th year B.Tech in Civil or Mechanical branch after passing diploma in computer science and engineering?
16th September 2011, 01:51 AM
manas.europhia
Senior Member++

Location: Qr.No.- FR-99/8 ,SAILASHREE VIHAR , CHANDRASEKHAR PUR , BHUBANESWAR, ORISSA, PIN - 751021.
Default Re: Is it possible to take admission in Civil after doing diploma in Mechanical? What is the criteria for the same?

I Hav appeared diploma last semister exam and now waiting for results.
As i told above i Have done diploma in mechanical and wanted to do degree in civil so my question is will it be possible for me to take admission in civil even after doing diploma in mechanical. And what is the criteria for the same. Please help.
2nd October 2011, 05:16 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Is it possible to take admission in Civil after doing diploma in Mechanical? What is the criteria for the same?

is it possible for a mechanical engineer to become a QE in civil construction field?
1st November 2011, 06:45 PM
Unregistered

i have completed three years diploma in mechanical engg.with 63% marks now i want to admission in b.tec and any chance in this month of november 2011
1st November 2011, 06:50 PM
Unregistered

i have completed three years diploma in mechanical engg.with 63% marks now i want to admission in b.tec and any chance in this month of november 2011 and also i want to know fee structure
15th August 2012, 03:06 PM
Unregistered

Is it possible to get admision in B.E. civil after completing diploma in mechanical ?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?