8th July 2011, 08:59 PM
sneha panhalkar

How to do B.E Civil Engineering after B.E environmental engineering in Shivaji University?

how to do B.E. civil engg after B.E. environmental engg in Shivaji university?

Related Questions:
  1. How to do B.E Civil Engineering after B.E environmental engineering in Shivaji University?
  2. IGNOU Diploma in Civil Engineering-Environmental Engineering Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers
  3. How to do environmental engineering after B.E in civil engineering?
  4. Institutes offering PhD in Civil Engineering with Construction Management/Transport Engineering specialization in India?
  5. Can I study B.Tech in Environmental Engineering if completed undergraduate in Civil Engineering?
  6. List of streams available to study in B.Tech
  7. Can I study Ph.D in Environmental Engineering if completed UG in Chemical Engineering? Syllabus of Ph.D entrance exam?
  8. Information regarding the correspondence course or distant education for M.Tech or M.E in Environmental Engineering, Highway Engineering, Construction Management in Civil engineering?
  9. How should I prepare for GATE civil engineering? I have finished B.E in Environmental Engineering
  10. Can I apply through GATe for M.Tech in Environmental engineering? I want to do M.Tech in Environmental Engineering
  11. Should I take environmental engineering at college level after passing 10th? Which engineering field should I take up to get into environmental engineering in PG level?
  12. How to go to Shivaji University if I am a student of first year of engineering in Pune University
  13. What is the difference between civil engineering and environmental engineering? Which course is better?
  14. Can i give Civil engineering MPSC or UPSC exam? I have completed diploma in Civil Engineering and degree in Environmental Engineering
  15. If I have a backlog in one subject can I change from Civil to Mechanical Engineering after 1st year?
  16. Names of the books that should be referred for ECE 1st year? -- [Most Discussed]
  17. Which are the good colleges for M.Tech in Environmental Engineering in India?
  18. JELET 2016 Civil engineering branch syllabus -- [New]
6th November 2011, 10:47 AM
swapan100
Senior Member++

Default Re: How to do B.E Civil Engineering after B.E environmental engineering in Shivaji University?

dear friend,

yes, you can to do that by giving their Entrance Exam if the seats are vacant then you will surely get the seat .
according to my opinion you should not go for that course because both are BE degrees why you are going to waste your 4 year life its not good go for master degree courses thats good for you.
so
best of luck.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?