8th July 2011, 01:21 PM
Unregistered

After B.E Civil Engineering can I do M.Arch? Duration of the course?

can do m.arch after my B.E. in civil engineering? how many years coarse is it?

Related Questions:
  1. Duration of Diploma in Civil Engineering after 12th?
  2. Schedule of ICSE class 10th board exams? -- [Most Discussed]
  3. How to become an Architect after doing M.A in Civil Engineering?
  4. List of various sectors in Civil Engineering? What are the training fields available in MP in Civil? Which are the Civil Engineering construction companies in MP?
  5. Training details in L&T construction after Civil Engineering III year? Forms details, fee and duration for the same? -- [New]
  6. List of colleges, total expenses and course duration of Distance Diploma in Civil Engineering course in Kerala?
  7. Duration of Civil Engineering course?
  8. Career options except B.Arch for Diploma holder in Architecture?
  9. Study material for preparation for GATE exam? Any free online test series?
  10. Details about CA course? What is the fee structure and duration? I have completed 12th this March
  11. IFS Civil Engineering (Paper I) Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers
  12. How to do summer internship in good civil engineering companies? What is the duration of internship
  13. Which MBA stream to choose after Civil Engineering? Is there anything called MBA in Civil?
  14. Universities in UK which offer B.Tech(Civil Engineering) to Diploma student? Course duration, annual fee and entrance exams for admission?
  15. Eligibility for Architecture course after B.Tech in Civil engineering? What is the duration?
  16. Which types of books should be referred for Maths in IAS exam?
  17. Date of GCE Exam this year?
  18. IGNOU Diploma in Civil Engineering Elementary Civil Engineering Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers
6th November 2011, 09:55 AM
swapan100
Senior Member++

Default Re: After B.E Civil Engineering can I do M.Arch? Duration of the course?

dear friend,

yes, you can do .and the Duration of the course is 2 year.
architecture is a great field and after doing Engineering from Civil its helps you a lot.
so don't worry .
best of luck.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?