17th June 2012, 09:56 PM
unnati mandrekar

How to do B.Ed correspondence after completing B.A?

I want to do my B.Ed, correspondence this year i.e. 2012. I have completed my M.A. in the year 2009 and presently working as lecturer (lecture basis).

Waiting for your reply.

Thanks & regards,
Unnati Mandrekar

Related Questions:
  1. Eligibility criteria for B.Ed correspondence course? -- [Most Discussed]
  2. How to do B.Ed from IGNOU after completing graduation from DU correspondence? What is the minimum percentage for B.Ed from IGNOU
  3. List of Colleges offering Correspondence B.Ed course in Pune?
  4. How to join B.Ed course through correspondence?
  5. Can I do research after completing MSc in correspondence? Which colleges should I prefer for MSc correspondence?
  6. What's the difference between completing MCA through correspondence to that of completing it in regular?
  7. Am I eligible to take CAT exam after completing B.A through correspondence?
  8. Am i eligible for M.Tech correspondence course in foreign Universities and colleges? I have done my M.Sc(IT) degree through distance learning program
  9. How can I apply for correspondence B.Ed in Jammu University? What is the eligibility for the same?
  10. How to do B.Ed correspondence course after completing MBA?
  11. Is it good to do bachelors degree through correspondence? -- [New]
  12. Where to get the forms for B.Ed through correspondence?
  13. Duration of B.Ed correspondence course? Is there any LE for MSc holders?
  14. How to get the degree of B.Ed? What is the procedure for it?
  15. Can I do B.Com after completing 10th standard through correspondence? BEst college for B.Com in correspondence?
  16. Can I join B.Ed correspondence course after completing B.A correspondence from B.R Ambedkar University?
  17. How to do correspondence B.Ed in Mumbai?
  18. How to do B.Ed correspondence? Which college or university will I get for B.Ed correspondence
18th June 2012, 07:34 AM
imira
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How to do B.Ed correspondence after completing B.A?

To pursue a B.Ed correspondence course two criteria need to be fulfilled. The first is that the candidate should be a graduate and the second is minimum two years of work experience. You will need to submit a letter from the principal of the school where you are working as a proof that you are still employed. You will also need a good score in the entrance exam conducted by the university where you plan to study. You can visit the website of IGNOU and other universities to know details of the admission procedure.
22nd June 2012, 07:30 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: How to do B.Ed correspondence after completing B.A?

i am having a experience in coaching classes.can i do b.ed without school experience
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?