15th June 2011, 06:22 PM
shivira gupta

Which branch should I opt between CS and EC? Which is a better course for Girls?

what branch i should opt cs or ec which is better for girls my rank in uptu is 44000in general and 7000in girls

25th June 2011, 05:49 PM
akhilesh16071991
Senior Member++

Default Re: Which branch should I opt between CS and EC? Which is a better course for Girls?

Hey,
both branch are very good.
CS leads you to software feild.
ECE leads you to electronics world.
Both the feild have great demand nowdays.So your rank should be nice under 3000 for govt college.
but take only those branch in which you interested.
good luck
6th July 2011, 02:57 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Which branch should I opt between CS and EC? Which is a better course for Girls?

what branch i should opt which give right direction in my career my RPET rank is 22000 & 4000 in girls
12th July 2011, 02:42 PM
pops07
Senior Member+++++

You can do both.....

Both are equally suitable for girls....

After ECE you will get jobs in Electronics companies while after CSE, you will get jobs in Software industries...and both offers good salaries.

So think carefully, which one is your interest.

And go with that course......
11th August 2011, 07:49 PM
btcs11

both branches are good my friend.
CS EC both have good job opportunities in software industry.
but EC have job opportunity in both software industry and core companies. so EC is good to have more job opportunities compared to CS. but if you wish to work in software companies i will advice you to join CS because it is always good to work in a field related to what we studied. so choose a stream accordingly.
gud luck
11th August 2011, 08:01 PM
btcs11

both branches are good my friend.
CS EC both have good job opportunities in software industry.
but EC have job opportunity in both software industry and core companies. so EC is good to have more job opportunities compared to CS. but if you wish to work in software companies i will advice you to join CS because it is always good to work in a field related to what we studied. so choose a stream accordingly.
gud luck
15th August 2011, 02:50 PM
Unregistered

my rank is 9555(gen) in upsee,'am confused b/w cs & ec.which should i prefer according to placement.
15th August 2011, 02:53 PM
Unregistered

which is best branch in placament.
24th August 2011, 11:59 AM
Unregistered

which has more scope EC or EE
28th August 2011, 12:42 PM
Unregistered

give me 3 reasons that why should one prefer cs branch..?
28th August 2011, 07:53 PM
ANIAAAAANNNNNIIIII00000

Dear friend,
Both are bets stream for Girls,With both the stream you can go to software sector,and software sector is the best suitable for girls,But I will like to suggest you to go for ECE because from ECE you acn go to any sector but with CSE you are restricted to only software , so my advice is ECE.
All the best.
12th November 2011, 02:19 PM
ranjeet250490
Senior Member++++

Hi.

CS and EC are both the branches which can be done by girls. As such the scope of both the courses are almost equal.

Now CS is related to computers, software's programming, hardware's, web designing, etc. It can be done right from any computer PC, or laptop. So the whole engineering can be practiced just in a computer.

However, EC is related to circuits. The microprocessors, circuits, antenna, communications etc. It can be done in an AC laboratory. This is also within the reach of girls.

Scope as i said above, is almost equal. So you may go with whichever course you want to take.

All the best.

Regards
#RJ#
11th April 2012, 05:57 PM
Unregistered

sir.....i jus wanted to ask dat m geting adm in btech cs.....but i was guided by sme1 dat its d same as bca n my value vil b same as bca student in job perspective !!!!!!! is it true ???????????????
11th April 2012, 09:10 PM
sky bhalodi

Quote:
Originally Posted by shivira gupta View Post
what branch i should opt cs or ec which is better for girls my rank in uptu is 44000in general and 7000in girls
My friend both branches are good and have a bright future . If you have good command on computer and your mind are logical then you will go to the CS branch because it includes software designing , programming languages while if you have interest in chip side then you will go to the EC branch because it includes various chip design , microcontroller and related things . So whatever you have interest in branch you should join that branch .
11th April 2012, 10:15 PM
mobeshpal
Senior Member+++++

Hi dear

Between CS and EC :-

All two are good in their own sector ,
Depends what is your choice ........

Computer Science(CS) it is the branch related to computer hardware and software and networking.
In any one you can make your career as possible..........

But in EC you can make your career in Electronics device design , manufacture controls, and etc.................

So many companies are there for recruit students in two branches.. so you select which is your favorite branch....

Good Colleges for that:-

Good Luck.....................
13th April 2012, 06:29 PM
indu_sarabhai

You can go for any of the jobs. It totally depends up on the interest and area you want to develop a career. Both the jobs are in relation with the subject you have studied. Both software testing and networking, has to go hand in hand. It is a good thing that you have two excellent opportunities to choose from. In my opinion, you must make a choice based on your preference. The pay package is also different in both. You should accept a job that will require all feature of your knowledge.
9th June 2012, 07:34 PM
navjotsidhupamal
Senior Member++

I THINK YOU SHOULD GO FOR CSE.Because it is easy and good option for girls also for placements.
17th July 2012, 03:39 PM
Unregistered

Sir which branch is better cs or ec nowadays in case of jobs????
27th May 2013, 08:57 PM
Unregistered

sir now a days all the students prefered to take admission in cs branch.is that mean after 4 years there will be more number of software engineers n less job opportunities??
2nd July 2013, 05:15 PM
Unregistered

As a girl which stream should I opt between Mechanical, Electrical, CS, EC or IT??
6th July 2013, 11:23 AM
harishbanu

Congratulations for getting good rank.I think you are interested in CSE and ECE . But you want the one which suits for girls.
CSE can suitable to girls because most of the things deals with computers only one study at home with systems or can do job at home. I think it is good for girls.Where as ECE also suitable to girls but it deals with electronics and communication systems.Here also we can get a job in software field but it is not as comfort as CSE .
Hence I think CSE more suitable branch for girls rather than ECE.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?