19th March 2013, 01:58 PM
Unregistered

How to do business automobile after doing 12th in science stream?

i have done 12 in science stream would like to do business in automobile what education field should i select and what are my career options ?

Related Questions:
1st April 2013, 12:46 AM
Mr Rohit

Default Re: How to do business automobile after doing 12th in science stream?

Regarding business so there is no course offered for business in Science stream and if its about Automobile.So,First of all you must have done automobile engineering and have been worked in any company with good years of experience and then you can setup your business by manufacturing parts.Note that Business are not of single type its are of different type so do the one which beneficial for you,For Example manufacturing,Importing,Exporting,Importing and Exporting Etc.

Do you have any question? or have anything to say?