4th August 2011, 12:54 AM
mona keshari

What should one can do to get a government job?

what should one can do to get the govt. job give the detels of all govt. sector

Related Questions:
  1. How to get a government job when I am 37 years old?
  2. Government job after B.E. (E&C)?
  3. Is B.Ed valid for getting a government job in Bihar? -- [New]
  4. For which government job can I apply as per my qualification and age?
  5. Am I eligible for a government or a lecture job in a Government College after completing MCA and 1 year job?
  6. Can I get government job if I had backlogs in my course and cleared it by last year of the course?
  7. Is it possible for me to get a government job after completion of BCA course?
  8. What is the procedure to follow for getting a Government job or other job after completion of B.Sc Computer Science?
  9. Is age a major factor for getting the government job? Am I eligible to get the government job at the age of 34 years?
  10. Opportunities available in government sector after finishing B.E from Anna University? Which are the government exams?
  11. What should I do next to get a government job after completion of B.Com course?
  12. What to study to get government job? Way to get government job after +2?
  13. Which is important course for government job? What can I do now for job?
  14. Can I apply for government job after passing from UGC approved university? What can I do to be eligible for government job? -- [Most Discussed]
  15. Which is better between B.Tech Agriculture and BTech Food Technology? What should I do to get a government job?
  16. Is there any chance to get a government job after passing B.E CSE from Anna University Affiliated College? Are there any exams conducted for that? Details about all the government exams?
  17. Is there any possibility to get a government job after doing B.E CSE from Anna University? Which are the entrance exams?
  18. Can I get government job in Punjab after completion of B.A graduation?
30th September 2011, 04:24 PM
imira
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What should one can do to get a government job?

Nowadays the opportunities for jobs in the government sectors are scaling up. Since you have not mentioned your area of studies it is not easy to suggest the correct area of government jobs which you can join in. You can attend the various UPSC and SSC exams depending upon your qualifications. There are opportunities in the areas of banking where you can give a try. Also there are PSU exams for the different government companies where you can apply if you fulfill all the eligibility criteria’s.
31st August 2013, 02:29 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: What should one can do to get a government job?

In which Central Govt dept or Central Govt company should i appear entrance exam, as i'm 2nd year MBA student specializing in Human Resource and Finance? I m also interested to appear IBPS Entrance Exam.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?