23rd March 2015, 10:38 PM
Unregistered

What should I do to do internship while studying B.Tech Computer Science 2nd year?

Hello Sir/Madam,

I am lavanya.b , i am doing my b.tech 2nd year in computer science. I wanted to do a summer internship. I don t know how do i go about this. please help me. Looking forward that someone would help me giving the complete information on the same.

Thank you

Related Questions:
  1. What should I do to do internship while studying B.Tech Computer Science 2nd year? -- [New]
  2. How to do summer internship while studying B.Tech IIIrd year
  3. Can I do summer internship during my B.Tech 1st year break?
  4. Summer internship opportunity for 3rd year Computer Science student. How and where to apply?
  5. How to do summer internship from any company after doing B.Tech 3rd year in computer science?
  6. Is there any vacancy in any company after doing internship? I am studying B.Tech 2nd year
  7. In which Companies I can apply for Internship being a candidate pursuing 7th semester of BE in Computer Science?
  8. Can I opt for summer internship after completion of B.Tech 1st year?
  9. Procedure to apply for Summer Internship in ISRO for B.Tech(Metallurgy & Materials Science) 3rd year student?
  10. Companies to do internship in Hyderabad while studying B.Tech?
  11. List of companies to do summer internship for third year BE students of Computer Science Engineering -- [Most Discussed]
  12. Procedure to apply for Internship in any core company for B.Tech(CSE) 5th semester student?
  13. Procedure to apply for Internship in Wipro for B.Tech(CSE) 3rd year student?
  14. How to apply for internship in TCS like companies? Should I reply upon college internship where only "C" programming is done?
  15. List of companies providing internship in Mumbai for computer science students? I'm in B.Tech(CSE) 3rd year
  16. Is it possible for computer science and engineering students to get admission in DRDO? How to apply for internship there?
  17. List of software companies providing internship in Bangalore for Computer Science students?
  18. Internship for B.Tech(ECE) 3rd year student in Infosys?
25th March 2015, 07:36 PM
SudeepKumarSaha
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What should I do to do internship while studying B.Tech Computer Science 2nd year?

It is nice to see you looking forward to internship right after your second year of engineering. Since you are in second year of engineering, so it will be better if you go for training course rather than internship. You can go for internship in your third and final year of engineering. This is because -

- You have less domain knowledge at this moment.
- You have no professional experience at this moment.
- Companies are reluctant to incorporate students from second year of engineering.

You can pursue training course to study various technologies which are implemented in real world and not present in your academic curriculum like Redhat Certification, CCNA, Ruby on Rails, Android, iOS, Python, etc. which will enhance your resume for future internship and job opportunities. You can pursue training and internship in various IT companies like HP, HCL, Globsyn, Adstuck, Gyansis, various computer training institutes like NIIT, Aptech, etc.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?