8th July 2012, 06:31 PM
Unregistered

Can I give CDS exam during my last year of B.Tech in computer science engineering?

Can i give cds exam during my last year of b-tech in computer science engineering

10th July 2012, 06:33 PM
SANDEEP891985
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I give CDS exam during my last year of B.Tech in computer science engineering?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Can i give cds exam during my last year of b-tech in computer science engineering
Candidates in the final year of their Bachelors Degree program and have not yet to passed the final year degree examination are definitely considered eligible to apply for the Combined Defense Service Examination conducted by Union Public Service Commission provided they fulfill other mandatory criterias.

For Indian Army:

Academic Qualification: Graduation in any discipline
Age Limit: 19-24 years for Indian Military Academy and 19-25 years for Officers Training Academy

For Indian Air Force:

Academic Qualification: Graduation in any discipline and must have studied Mathematics and Physics in the higher secondary level.
Age Limit: 19-23 years

For Indian Navy:

Academic Qualification: Graduation in any discipline and must have studied Mathematics and Physics in the higher secondary level.
Age Limit: 19-22 years
20th October 2012, 04:53 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Can I give CDS exam during my last year of B.Tech in computer science engineering?

sir i am studying in BACHELOR OF ENGINEERING in computer science ? I want to join indian navy ? how can i apply for this please give me any suggestion for it ?
11th February 2013, 12:39 PM
Unregistered

I m student of engg I m completing my engg in computer can I able to apply for air force
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?