24th February 2013, 06:46 PM
virendra06810

How to do D.Pharmacy after completing 12th from Commerce?

i am complete my 12th from Commerce but i want to do D PHARMACY IS IT POSSIBLE FOR ME
OR I NEED TO COMPLETE 12TH FROM SCIENCE
IF YES CAN I DO 12TH SCIENCE NOW

10th April 2013, 08:43 AM
being aman

Default Re: How to do D.Pharmacy after completing 12th from Commerce?

The students of class 12th with (Science Academic stream that is with Physics,

Chemistry, Biology) are eligible for admission to Diploma course in pharmacy.

If candidates having qualifications other than those approved by Pharmacy council of

India are admitted to D.Pharm course they are not eligible for registration as pharmacist

to practice.
22nd May 2013, 11:09 AM
Unregistered

i completed my 12th with commerce this year.now i want to do d.pharmacy .can i eligible or not.
21st August 2013, 01:10 PM
Unregistered

whatb scope after d pharmacy?
4th September 2013, 08:56 AM
Unregistered

how can become an ips officer after complete may D-pharm
4th September 2013, 11:35 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Sorry 12th Commerce is not the required qualification for D.Pharm course. You need to pass 10+2 with Physics, Chemistry and Biology then only you can take admission into D.Pharma. through entrance examination.

Also D.Pharma. is a diploma course and it can not make you eligible for IPS Officer examination. For IPS officer examination Degree is needed which is Graduation of 3 years duration.

So if you are a 12th Commerce student then opt for any Graduation course if you want to appear for IPS officer exam. You can't do D.Pharma now because your stream is commerce in 12th.

Diploma in Pharmacy is a 2 years duration course and those who complete this course can work as Pharmacist in hospitals. After D.Pharma you have to get registered in pharmacy council of India as registered pharmacist. Then you can work as pharmacist or open your medical shop if you are want to do business in medicines.

For IPS offcer exam Graduation Degree is needed with age between 21 to 30 years. There is age relaxation of 5 years for SC/ST and 3 years for OBC Category.

The selection is purely based on the performance in the preliminary exam, mains exam and interview.
2nd April 2015, 05:06 PM
Unregistered

i want to do d-pharm after 12th science what type of entrance exam i have to give for admission. and mh cet is necessary for d pharm
23rd July 2017, 11:01 PM
Unregistered

I have pass 12th commerce but I am interested in pharmacy , how take pharmacy admission.?
25th July 2017, 11:41 AM
yogeshsharma3047
Senior Member+++

Quote:
Originally Posted by virendra06810 View Post
i am complete my 12th from Commerce but i want to do D PHARMACY IS IT POSSIBLE FOR ME
OR I NEED TO COMPLETE 12TH FROM SCIENCE
IF YES CAN I DO 12TH SCIENCE NOW
Sorry,to inform you that candidate who have done 12th in commerce are not allowed to apply for the D.PHARMA because the qualification required to apply for Pharmacy course is 12th from govt. recognized institute in science stream with physics,chemistry and biology subjects.But don't worry there is also very good professional course for which you can apply after 12th from commerce stream some of those courses are as follows.

COURSES FOR WHICH YOU CAN APPLY AFTER 12TH IN COMMERCE STREAM:-

:- B.COM(Bachelor in commerce).
>> Minimum qualification required to apply is 12th and duration of course is 3 years.

:- BA in Business economics.
>> Duration of course is 3 years and qualification required to apply is 12th.

:- B.B.A(Bachelor in business administration).
>> 3 years course after 12th in commerce.

:- B.B.M (Bachelor in business management).
>> duration of course is 3 years after 12th.

So these are some professional courses where you can apply after 12th in science stream.
13th July 2018, 02:27 PM
Unregistered

How many exams I have to complete for d pharmacy of non medical and also completed 12th from commerce stream
28th September 2019, 03:53 PM
Unregistered

After 2 commerce i completed Pharmacy assistance course in (BSS) and i have two year experience in pharamacy, I want to D pharm, or B pharm, their is any chance for me to do
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?