18th May 2011, 12:48 AM
Unregistered

Complete procedure to do Automobile Engineering after 12th standard from commerce stream?

i want to know the complete procedure to do automobile engineering after 12 std from commerce stream ?

Related Questions:
  1. Is it possible to do Automobile Engineering after passing 12th from Arts stream?
  2. What is the complete procedure followed to get admission for automobile engineering in Mumbai after completion of diploma course? -- [New]
  3. How may I join Indian Army after completing 12th std from commerce stream? What's the applying procedure?
  4. How can I join Merchant Navy after passing 12th class in these subjects of Automobile Engineering
  5. Are commerce students eligible for Automobile Designing course?
  6. Am I eligible for Navy and Airforce after completing 12th in commerce stream? -- [Most Discussed]
  7. Procedure to complete graduation in other streams like Arts or Commerce?
  8. What is the difference between automobile engineering and automobile designing?
  9. Which are the related courses for a commercial students
  10. Can I do diploma in mechanical engineering after completion of commerce course in Higher secondary?
  11. What is the procedure followed to get scholarship after completion of 12th from MP board with 86% marks in commerce stream?
  12. Can I study Diploma in Automobile Engineering after completing 10th standard? List of Diploma courses in Engineering stream?
  13. How can I proceed after 12th to opt for Animation course?
  14. Am I eligible to study Maths in B.Com if pursuing 12th Commerce with Physical Education?
  15. Subjects required in intermediate for admission in B.Com?
  16. Courses available to study for Diploma Electrical holder?
  17. Which ITI course is best for me after doing 10th in science stream and 12th in commerce stream? Can I join Automobile or Autocad course in ITI?
  18. List of best CBSE schools for doing 11th and 12th standard in Commerce stream in Patna?
18th May 2011, 10:58 AM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Complete procedure to do Automobile Engineering after 12th standard from commerce stream?

For b-tech automobile engineering you must passed 10+2 with pcm with 60%.but your deparment is commerce so you cant join automobile engineering
18th May 2011, 08:22 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Complete procedure to do Automobile Engineering after 12th standard from commerce stream?

can i do automobile engineering after 12th with arts stream?
2nd June 2011, 10:09 AM
Unregistered

which is the good automobile course for commerce field student after completing 12th
16th June 2011, 05:25 PM
Unregistered

can i do automobile engineering after 12th
2nd August 2011, 12:45 AM
Unregistered

can I will do the automobile Cource after graduation from commerce feild
17th January 2012, 04:14 PM
Unregistered

i hvave completed ITI DIPLOMA in automobile n appeared 12th.i have passed mine 10thby 63.46%n iwant to study further automobile engineering.plz guide me....
17th January 2012, 05:22 PM
kmaj

Hi,

to do engneering you should do puc in science or diplomo in automobile otherwise you can't do auto mobile engineering.....

thank you
26th February 2012, 01:14 AM
Unregistered

can i do automobile engineering after i take my course in 12th as arts
?
28th March 2012, 03:13 AM
Unregistered

how to become automobile engineer after 12 science?
5th June 2012, 03:37 PM
Unregistered

I want to know the career of automobile engineering,procedure,jobs in this field.....please give me information about this plz........
5th February 2013, 05:59 AM
Unregistered

How can i do automobile engineering after passing 2 with commerce?? Can anyone plz help with this question??
11th March 2014, 08:30 PM
Bestanswerer
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
can i do automobile engineering after 12th with arts stream?
Since, you have completed 12th standard in arts stream. Only science stream candidates are eligible to apply for Automobile engineering course.

Details Regarding Bachelor of Automobile Engineering course :-

B.E in Automobile Engineering course is an bachelor degree . The duration of the course is for 4 years and the course is divided into eight semester with practical training . There is good scope for B.E in automobile engineering course .

To get admission for this Engineering course then, the applicant need to Complete 12th (or) Equivalent Examination in science stream from recognized university .

~~ The Applicant should study the subjects like physics , chemistry , biology as main subject in 12th standard .
~~ The Applicant need to score Minimum 60% percentage of marks in 12th examination .

The Applicant should be Qualified in Engineering Entrance Examination like JEE/ BITSAT Etc.. For get admission for Automobile Engineering course , that the candidate should qualified in Engineering Entrance Examination ..
12th March 2014, 08:34 AM
Sowmya449

Course Details:
B.E in Automobile Engineering course is a bachelor degree.The duration of the course is for 4 years and the course is divided into 8 semesters with practical training.
Admissions:
To get admission for this Engineering course then, the applicant need to Complete 12th (or) Equivalent Examination in science stream from any recognized university. The Applicant should be aware on the the subjects like English,physics,chemistry,biology as main subject in 12th standard or equivalent courses.They should score Minimum 60% marks in 10+2 standard.For more qualifications they should be qualified in Engineering Entrance Examination like JEE/ BITSAT Etc.. For get admission for Automobile Engineering course , that the candidate should qualified in Engineering Entrance too...
5th June 2014, 08:46 AM
Unregistered

I m intersted in automobile engineering but my 12 subj. is commerce so how can i do this plzz guide
23rd June 2014, 11:38 AM
Unregistered

I have completed my HSC in commerce stream and want to do automobile engineering what do I do
20th August 2014, 09:56 AM
Unregistered

complete procedure to do automobile engineering after 12 th commerce stream with statistics
19th September 2014, 05:31 PM
Unregistered

I'm from commerce n my sub is sp not maths so on the basis of sp can I get addition in engineering? ??
29th September 2014, 11:51 PM
Unregistered

hi"
I am from commerce stream and i have taken s.p rather than maths so after 12th whats the procedure to become an automobile engineer? Can any one of you make me understand all about it?
9th May 2015, 07:06 PM
Unregistered

hi"
I am from commerce stream and i have taken s.p rather than maths so after 12th whats the procedure to become an automobile engineer? Can any one of you make me understand all about it?
7th July 2015, 06:28 PM
Unregistered

My Brother has completed his 12th in commerce and planning to take any auto mobile course.. Please suggest him for his better future...
23rd April 2017, 12:52 AM
Unregistered

My son has written 2nd puc exams and waiting for result he is interested in doing automobile engineering he took P.C.M.E he can take this course what is the procedure
18th May 2017, 04:13 PM
Unregistered

I have done diploma in automobile engineering after 10th, so can i do b.tech in automobile engineering? Please help me.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?