30th December 2012, 05:34 PM
lokeshasmj

How to do Diploma in computer science after 10th? Which are the good colleges?

I want to do diploma in computer science after 10th so plz suggest some good colleges to me.

Related Questions:
  1. How to do Diploma in computer science after 10th? Which are the good colleges?
  2. List of colleges which offers Diploma in Computer Science Engineering in Karnataka?
  3. Am I eligible to apply for Diploma in Computer Science if having 2 years of work experience being a 10th passed candidate?
  4. Diploma in Computer Science is possible after 10th? Is 10+2 good or Diploma?
  5. How to join diploma in computer science engineering course after passing 10th
  6. Which course would be good for me after completing diploma in computer science engineering?
  7. Can I study Robotics after completing Diploma in Computer Science & Engineering? -- [New]
  8. How to get admission in best B.Tech Colleges after the completion of 10th standard and completed 3 years Diploma in Computer Science?
  9. Which college is the best for computer science in Vadodara? I have completed 10th with 78%
  10. Which Entrance Exam should I give after completion of 10th Class to join Diploma in Computer Science?
  11. Eligibility to get admission in Diploma in Computer Science for 10th Maths student?
  12. Which colleges are there in Mumbai after passing 10th in diploma in computer engineering
  13. Can I study Diploma in Computer Science Engineering along with 12th Arts? Options after completing Diploma course?
  14. Advantages of Diploma in Computer Science Engineering rather than PUC?
  15. Is it easy to get admission in diploma after 10th? How different is diploma from B.E?
  16. Diploma in Computer science with correspondence after 10th standard? -- [Most Discussed]
  17. Should I go for diploma or 11th science after securing 87.4% in 10th? Can diploma holders apply for B.E without passing 12th?
  18. Am I eligible for IAS(UPSC) exam after completing diploma in computer science after 10th
31st December 2012, 07:41 PM
Ravi gujarati

Smile Re: How to do Diploma in computer science after 10th? Which are the good colleges?

hiiiii

you can fill the form online on internet after 10 or visit the branch or colleges.and if you will be selected in merits than you can join it.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?