18th April 2014, 08:15 PM
Unregistered

Can I go for Diploma Electrical after passing +2 Commerce?

Can i go for diploma electrical after passing 2 commerce......i m interesterd on diploma field

9th May 2014, 12:39 PM
SudeepKumarSaha
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I go for Diploma Electrical after passing +2 Commerce?

Yes, you can definitely go for diploma course in Electrical engineering even after passing 10+2 from commerce. The eligibility criteria for diploma in the field of educational qualification is tenth standard. Since you have already passed tenth so you can definitely go for diploma course.

You need to qualify in the entrance exam conducted by your state technical board of education for diploma entry. The admission will be done in the polytechnic colleges of your state as per the rank in the entrance exam. Certain private universities also conduct their own diploma entry test.
11th May 2014, 03:09 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Can I go for Diploma Electrical after passing 2 Commerce?

I am finished my 12th std. My group was commerce computer science. My score 952. I am intrested in computer.but i dont know what course i want to choose. Any one please tell me what can i choose.plz plz
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?