26th August 2014, 03:34 PM
Unregistered

How to do diploma in Embryology through correspondence?

i have done my bams and interested in diploma in embryology thr coresspondence i stay in bangalore

Related Questions:
  1. What is the qualification required after 12th to join clinical embryology?
  2. Is there online master degree in Clinical Embryology?
  3. Which courses can I choose in medical stream after 12th?
  4. After ITI diploma can I do diploma through correspondence?
  5. Can I do dual B.Tech course with correspondence diploma after B.Tech 2nd year EEE? What is the duration of correspondence diploma?? How many colleges are there in correspondence diploma?
  6. Which correspondence to do after doing diploma? Is the correspondence degree worth?
  7. Details of course in Clinical Embryology in India? Colleges and job prospects of the course? -- [Most Discussed]
  8. How to do diploma correspondence after completing ITI electronics?
  9. How to do diploma in correspondence after finishing ITI(Motor Mechanical)
  10. Which diploma course to do in correspondence after diploma in Electrical and Electronics?
  11. Correspondence Diploma in mechanical engineering thorugh distance or correspondence education?
  12. How to do clinical embryology after doing BAMS
  13. How to do Ph.D in Clinical Embryology in any institute in India?
  14. Details on the course Clinical Embryology? What is the admission procedure? Colleges providing the course?
  15. Details about the course of Clinical Embryology? List of colleges offering the course?
  16. How to complete Diploma in EEE through Correspondence? Colleges offering this course in Correspondence?
  17. Which institutes are providing correspondence diploma course? I have done ITI
  18. Details about doing B.Tech correspondence after doing diploma ECE? Do these correspondence courses have any value?
19th April 2015, 03:37 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: How to do diploma in Embryology through correspondence?

I WANT TO DO DIPLOMA IN EMBRYOLOGY HAVE PASSED BUMS IN 2015.I M LIVING IN DELHI. AND I HAVE NOT COMPLETED MY INTERNSHIP YET. PLZ SUGGEST ME HAVE I APPLICABLE FOR THIS .AND FROM WHERE I CAN DO DIPLOMA.WHAT ARE THE BENEFITS IN THE FUTURE.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?