12th May 2012, 08:47 PM
ayushi tandon

How to do graduation in criminology?

i am ayushi sir i want to know that graution in criminology is must nd graution with well known or popular institute is compalsory. Plz tel me

18th August 2012, 10:38 PM
SANDEEP891985
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How to do graduation in criminology?

Quote:
Originally Posted by ayushi tandon View Post
i am ayushi sir i want to know that graution in criminology is must nd graution with well known or popular institute is compalsory. Plz tel me

Candidate who seeks to pursue a career in Criminology, must have passed the +2 level of Examination from a recognized board in either Arts or Science Stream to pursue Under Graduate Degree course in Criminology and for admission to a postgraduate course, one must be a graduate with Science or Arts subjects. There are various recognized Institution offering programs in criminology.

Following are the list of some of the most recognized Institutes offering criminology courses in India:
  • Lok Nayak Jayaprakash Narayan National Institute of Criminology and Forensic Science, Delhi
  • Punjab University, Chandigarh
  • Tata Institute of Social Science, Mumbai
  • University of Madras, Chepauk, Chennai
  • Utkal University, Bhubaneswar
  • University of Lucknow
  • University of Pune.
For detail information one may refer to their official websites.
19th August 2012, 06:46 PM
dhirajen18
Senior Member+++++

Criminology involves the study of various forms of crime, the reasons working behind an incidence of crime, and its consequences. Regulation of crime by Government authorities also comes under the purview of this subject.

Under Graduates course in Criminology is offered by various Institutions in India. The basic qualification is 10+2 in Arts or Science for admission to under Graduate course in Criminology.

Institute offering Criminology Courses in India are:-

-Lok Nayak Jayaprakash Narayan National Institute of Criminology and Forensic Science - Delhi
-Punjab University - Chandigarh
-Utkal University - Bhubaneswar
-Tata Institute of Social Science - Mumbai
-University of Madras - Chennai
-University of Jammu - Jammu Tawi
-University of Lucknow
-University of Pune - Ganeshkind, Pune
20th August 2012, 06:38 AM
Unregistered

hello sir i m doing b.sc wid physice, maths, nd defence studies , its ma 1st yr, sir to get job in c.b.i or in our country's intellegence , i hav to clear i.p.s exam or som other proceadur i hav follow plz help me nd thanq fr ur reply of ma 1st qus .thanq sir
17th July 2014, 01:38 PM
Unregistered

sir i am from tirupattur velloredist.i am complete 10std.am want to do ba criminology. what is the procedure.
1st April 2015, 06:26 PM
Unregistered

Sir i compleet in 2 i want to study ba criminolagy how to apply ?application prosuss?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?