22nd February 2015, 01:39 PM
Unregistered

Can I do B.Ed course after completing the M.Com post graduation?

Can I do B.Ed course after completing the M.Com post graduation? What is the minimum eligibility criteria to do B.Ed course? What are the ways I need to follow to ensure that I would do the B.Ed course and complete it successfully?

28th February 2015, 12:37 AM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I do B.Ed course after completing the M.Com post graduation?

Yes surely you can apply for B.Ed if you have a Master's degree. Admission will be based on the entrance exam conducted by the University in which you want to get admission. The minimum eligibility criteria for B.Ed admission in Degree in any relevant discipline from a recognized University with at least 50% marks. There is relaxation of 5% marks for candidates who belong to reserved category. For getting admission you need to appear for entrance exam of the respective University and if you perform well then you can get admission in a Government college.
28th February 2015, 12:42 AM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I do B.Ed course after completing the M.Com post graduation?

Yes surely you can apply for B.Ed if you have a Master's degree. Admission will be based on the entrance exam conducted by the University in which you want to get admission. The minimum eligibility criteria for B.Ed admission in Degree in any relevant discipline from a recognized University with at least 50% marks. There is relaxation of 5% marks for candidates who belong to reserved category. For getting admission you need to appear for entrance exam of the respective University and if you perform well then you can get admission in a Government college.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?