29th November 2014, 12:57 PM
Unregistered

Eligibility criteria of TOEFL and GRE exams?

I have secured above 75% marks in english. Will i be able for appearing toefl exams?
Students who have done graduation without honours, are they elligble for gre and toefl exams?

Related Questions:
  1. Eligibility criteria for GRE and TOEFL Exams? -- [Most Discussed]
  2. Will it be okay to appear in GRE and TOEFL after dropping job? If I am doing so shall I have to show job experience?
  3. Eligibility to appear in GRE and TOEFL for a candidate secured 90%, 92% and 58% in 10th, 12th and B.Tech respectively?
  4. What shall I do to MS from abroad in CS stream?
  5. Eligibility to appear in GRE and TOEFL to study in US for government serviceman having completed B.Sc in Computer Science?
  6. Eligibility Criteria of GRE and TOEFL for admission in USA universities?
  7. What is mean by GRE and TOEFL? Number of attempts and selection process for M.S. in USA? How can I get scholarship through GRE and TOEFL?
  8. Is it a good choice for me of doing MS in Aerospace Engineering? Will there be any Entrance Exam to join this course?
  9. How to do MSc Biotechnology from Abroad?
  10. Whether GRE and TOEFL are enough to study MBA in abroad? Procedure to apply, preparation tips and last date to apply for GRE and TOEFL?
  11. When to start the preparations for GMAT, GRE, TOEFL? How to prepare for these exams?
  12. How should I appear for GRE and TOEFL? I have completed B.E
  13. Does I have to secured 7.5 CGPA in B.Tech to appear in GRE? Eligibility criteria of GRE?
  14. Procedure to study M.S. in abroad? Is GRE and TOEFL necessary?
  15. Whether it is possible to get admission without GRE or TOEFL?
  16. When will I be eligible for GRE and TOEFL exams?
  17. IS there any institute in US which will fund fully for MS degree? Apart from GRE and TOEFL score what else are required?
  18. Are GRE and TOEFL exams compulsory to give?
29th November 2014, 04:45 PM
belide
Senior Member+++

Default Re: Eligibility criteria of TOEFL and GRE exams?

Eligibility Criteria:

• Need to have the graduation in the fields like Engineering/Technology/Architecture.
• Candidates with Post graduation in the fields like MBA/MCA/M.Sc are also eligible.

Students who have done graduation without honours are also eligible for GRE and TOEFL.
29th November 2014, 07:26 PM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

There is no specific eligibility criteria required to appear for GRE and TOEFL examinations. Anyone irrespective of age, qualification, gender, religion, etc. are eligible to appear for GRE and TOEFL examinations. Candidates who have completed Graduation without Honours are also eligible to appear for GRE and TOEFL examinations. GRE and TOEFL exams scores are required to get admission in foreign universities for pursuing higher studies. If you are interested to pursue your higher studies in Abroad, then, you need to appear for GRE and TOEFL examinations to get admission in foreign universities for pursuing higher studies in Abroad.
29th November 2014, 10:21 PM
GreekScholar
Senior Member+++++

There is no particular eligibility criteria to apply for GRE and TOEFL exams. Any candidate who wish to pursue his/her higher education in foreign countries can apply for these exams. And these exam scores are very important to get admission in foreign universities. That's because the universities will consider these exam scores to offer admission letters to the students.
29th November 2014, 10:59 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

TOEFL is a English proficiency test and there is no age or education criteria mentioned for it. If you want to prove your English proficiency, then you can appear for this exam irrespective of your qualification and age.

For GRE any candidate having studied 12th from a recognized board of education can apply. GRE is conducted for admission Graduate, Post Graduate and Ph.D admission. Score obtained in GRE are accepted by most of the top Universities around the world.

There is no age limit mentioned for GRE on their official website and you can surely apply for it without worrying about your age. For more information visit http://www.ets.org/gre and http://www.ets.org/toefl
27th November 2015, 09:23 PM
Unregistered

I am a student of class IX ( Nine) . In near future I want to study in Canada. Will it be appropriate for me to appear in coming january?
2nd July 2016, 10:09 PM
Unregistered

I have completed " Diploma in Dairy Technology", that is after 10th std ., attended 3 year diploma course. Am I eligible to attend GRE and TOEFEL ?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?