7th January 2012, 08:43 AM
Unregistered

How do I prepare for MCA entrance exam? Marks required for admission in best college in India? How much is the fee structure?

I am student of B.SC'IT' fourth semester I want to know how to I prepare MCA entrance exam and I want to know how much marks required in admission of best college in India and how much fee.

Related Questions:
  1. List of best MCA colleges in India? What is the eligibility to enter in MCA college? What is the fee structure and entrance exam date?
  2. Details about the fee structure of all the colleges offering MCA course? Maximum marks required to get admission in the colleges? Best colleges in Chennai for getting admission in MCA?
  3. How much marks are required for admission in Niper college? What is the fee structure?
  4. Fee structure of MDS program in Saraswati Dental College, Lucknow? Required marks in entrance exam for admission? Tips for preparation without coaching?
  5. Minimum marks required to get admission in Aeronautical Engineering? How to apply for it? Fee structure of colleges in India? -- [New]
  6. What is best, B.Ed after B.Com or M.Com then B.Ed?
  7. Is it better option to do MCA after B.Sc. in IT? Minimum marks required in CET for getting admission in Mumbai? Fee structure and Duration of the course?
  8. Fee structure for MCA course in R.V College? What kind of Questions will be asked in the Entrance Exam?
  9. Is it necessary to appear in entrance exam to study MCA in Oxford College, Bangalore? Minimum percentage required in BCA for admission?
  10. How may I get the admission in NIFT? What's the fee structure for the same? How to prepare for this entrance exam?
  11. Eligibility criteria of MCA entrance examination? Fee structure of MCA course in top colleges? -- [Most Discussed]
  12. How to take admission in MCA college after BCA? Fee structure of the course?
  13. How can I join MBBS course after 12th?
  14. Marks required in Mathematics for B.Sc(CA) and MCA entrance exams?
  15. Minimum marks required for admission in B.Tech Agriculture? What is the fee structure?
  16. Can I take admission in MCA in Delhi, Dehradun without entrance exam? Fee structure for the same?
  17. Will I get admission in top colleges of Pune University after scoring 66 marks in MCA entrance exam? Fee structure of those colleges?
  18. From where would i get the Maharashtra MCA entrance form? fees structure?
3rd June 2012, 10:45 AM
mobeshpal
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How do I prepare for MCA entrance exam? Marks required for admission in best college in India? How much is the fee structure?

Hi Dear

For Admission in MCA :-

*Candidate pass in graduation or pass BCA

*Minimum 50% in graduation required.

*Then he/she eligible for Admission in MCA

For this you give entrance exam that is conducted every state university individually.
You see all the university website for their Entrance exam notice.

Then you apply for that.

Best university for MCA programme:

Fee structure for Government university one example:-

Hostel Charges For College:-

Good Luck........................
22nd November 2012, 12:02 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: How do I prepare for MCA entrance exam? Marks required for admission in best college in India? How much is the fee structure?

sir,i am bca final yere student in mlsu rajestion so i wat join to id college ahmedabad so plese give me how to enter in this college
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?