12th September 2015, 11:12 AM
Aamir wanii

Minimum marks required to get admission in Aeronautical Engineering? How to apply for it? Fee structure of colleges in India?

Tell me that what s the minimum marks required to get admission for it ?
How to apply for the same ? Fee structure? College in India?

Related Questions:
  1. How to apply for Aeronautical Engineering? Fee structure of the course? Any colleges with less fee structure and good education?
  2. Procedure to study Marine/Aeronautical Engineering Diploma course for 10th student? List of colleges with fee structure in India?
  3. Best Aeronautical engineering colleges in India? What is the fee structure?
  4. List of colleges which offer Aeronautical Engineering Diploma course in Maharashtra? Fee structure of Diploma in Aeronautical Engineering?
  5. Best Aeronautical Engineering Colleges in Bombay and percentage required to get admission in them? Fee structure of the college?
  6. Fee structure for Aeronautical Engineering course?
  7. College in Maharashtra for Diploma in Aeronautical Engineering? Fee structure and possibility of direct admission in 2nd year?
  8. Minimum percentage of marks in 10th and 12th for Aeronautical Engineering? Best colleges available for good placements? Is there any scholarship available for Aeronautical Engineering? -- [Most Discussed]
  9. Minimum academic qualifications required for Aeronautical Engineering course? What is the fee structure for an Indian Student or NRI student? Duration of the course and basic salary after completing Aeronautical Engineering?
  10. Which is the best engineering college in Tamil Nadu offering aeronautical engineering program? What is the selection criteria and fee structure?
  11. Details about diploma colleges for Aeronautical Engineering in Maharashtra after 10th? Fee structure of these colleges?
  12. Can I get admission in Aeronautical Engineering Colleges after scoring 44 marks in 12th board? What is the fee structure of the colleges?
  13. How to join Aeronautics engineering in Mumbai? What is the criteria and which are the good colleges for Aeronautical engineering and how much is the fee structure?
  14. What is the fee structure for Aeronautical Engineering in India under government recognition?
  15. Am I eligible for B.Tech course having scored 52.66% in 12th Class with Science stream?
  16. Information about aeronautical engineering course? What is the fee structure?
  17. What should I do after 12th and which exams to give to become Aeronautical engineering? What is the fee structure and best colleges in India for this course?
  18. Best Colleges for Aeronautical Engineering? Fee structure for this course? Will Aeronautical Engineering be a specialization under Mechanical?
12th September 2015, 07:03 PM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Minimum marks required to get admission in Aeronautical Engineering? How to apply for it? Fee structure of colleges in India?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aamir wanii View Post
Tell me that what s the minimum marks required to get admission for it ?
How to apply for the same ? Fee structure? College in India?
You can get admission in Aeronautical Engineering through JEE Main and Advance exam.

Those candidates who have completed 12th standard from a recognized board with physics, chemistry and mathematics with above 50% marks are eligible for JEE Main 2016 exam. 5% marks relaxation is provided for SC/ST category candidates.

Your age should be in between 17 to 25 years.

Those candidates who have secured top 1,50,000 rank (including all categories) in JEE Main examination are eligible for JEE Advanced exam 2016.

Your age should be in between 17 to 25 years.

Fees structure in aeronautical engineering college is vary from college by college.
12th September 2015, 07:23 PM
sagarika 199193
Senior Member+++

Default Re: Minimum marks required to get admission in Aeronautical Engineering? How to apply for it? Fee structure of colleges in India?

You should have minimum 50% in your 12th class exam with PCM as a main subjects.Many universities/Colleges offer Aeronautical Engineering course.You will get admission on the basis of your (10+2) plus JEE score.

Eligibility
- You must have passed (10+2) in science stream with PCM as a main subjects from recognized board.
- You also require to apper in entrance exam JEE(Joint Entrance Exam).

Best Colleges For Aeronautical Engineering
- IIT , Mumbai
- IIT , Kharagpur
- Nehru College of Aeronautical & Applied Science , Coimbatore
- Hindustan Institute of Engineering Technology , Chennai
- IIT , Madras
- IIST , Thiruvantpuram
- Madras Institute of Technology , Chennai
- Punjab Engineering College , Chandigarh
- School of Aviation Science & Technology , Delhi
- IIT , Kanpur
- Indian Institute of Aeronautics , Patna

Fees Structure
Each college have different fees structure.Generally , Fees exist from Rs.75,000 to Rs.1,20,000 per year.Diposit Fees , Library Fees , Exam Fees , Activity Fees are payable extra.
12th September 2015, 10:23 PM
kkghorla
Senior Member+

To get the admission in Aeronautical engineering the minimum marks are required in 12th are 60% but some collages and universities it is about the 70% and then you have to qualify the written exam of either the

AIEEE

IIT

and then after qualifying the exam can apply for the admission through the online counselling and on allotment of any collage can get the admission.

Collages fpor this course in India are-

>> Anna University, Chennai

>> Jeppiaar engineering collage, Kacheepuram

>> Rajlakshmi collage of engineering, Kacheepuram

>>Park collage of engineering and technology, Coimbatore

>>Hindustan collage of engineering and technology,Coimbatore

>>Bannari amman institute of technology,Sathyamanglam

>>KCG collage of engineering, Kancheepuram

>>Sri Ramkrishana engineering collage, Coimbatore

>>Tagore engineering collage, Kancheepuram

>> JJ collage of engineering and technology, Vellore

>> I.I.T. , Bombay

>> I.I.T., Kanpur

>> I.I.T. Madras

>> I.I.T. Kharagpur

>> PEC university of technology,Tamil nadu

>> Amrita school of engineering,Karnataka
13th September 2015, 04:43 PM
Mehta Jatin
Junior Member+

Hello, You can do aeronutical engineering in a better way by carcking the IIT exams first jee main and then Advance. Its depend upon your marks in jee main and advance in which college you are eligible to take admission depend upon cuttoff and Different colleges have different fee structure. Some small college have very low fee and some have very high fee.
13th September 2015, 06:44 PM
JSD.

The basic eligibility criteria for the Aeronautical engineering is , to have a +2 course from a recognised board with Physics ,chemistry and mathematics as a major subject during the +1 and +2.

Basically you have to do the engineering course. You have to do the B.E/B.tech degree course. You can appear in the entrance exam like Jee Mains, Jee advanced, BITSAT, Viteee to get the admission in good and reputed engineering organizations.
5th June 2018, 11:47 AM
Unregistered

I got 53.84 percent in 12th. Can i able to take admission in aeronautical engineering college in chennai.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?