16th June 2012, 10:14 PM
Unregistered

How to do ICWAI after doing M.Com? Minimum percentage required to enter ICWAI course?

Hello sir, am nayan. k, nw am doing mcom, after that i want to do icwai, and i want to knw whether there is minimum %marks is required for entering icwai course? And what is the minimum %marks for entering that course?

22nd June 2012, 02:33 AM
SANDEEP891985
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How to do ICWAI after doing M.Com? Minimum percentage required to enter ICWAI course?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hello sir, am nayan. k, nw am doing mcom, after that i want to do icwai, and i want to knw whether there is minimum %marks is required for entering icwai course? And what is the minimum %marks for entering that course?
In order to pursue Cost and Work Accountancy program, the minimum academic qualification required is higher secondary. Candidate who have passed higher secondary examination may pursue the Cost and Work Accountancy course and the first stage for such candidates is Foundation Course, which is followed by Intermediate Course and Final Course.

Now, as per the regulations and guidelines of The Institute of Cost Accountants of India, there is no percentage criteria. So, either you have passed +2 level of examination or masters degree examination, you are eligible to pursue Cost and Work Accountancy course irrespective of the marks obtained in the qualifying examination and stream followed in the same.

So, having done Master of Commerce, you are definitely eligible to pursue Cost and Work Accountancy course, no matter how much you scored in the qualifying examination and apart from that, being a graduate, you will also be considered eligible to get exemption from the Foundation Course and register directly for the Intermediate Course.

For further information, refer to the official website of The Institute of Cost Accountants of India.
20th July 2012, 12:29 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: How to do ICWAI after doing M.Com? Minimum percentage required to enter ICWAI course?

after doing m.com there is some exemption in paper ?
30th July 2012, 06:56 PM
Unregistered

DEAR SIR PLEASE TELL ME IF HAVE 45% MARKS WITH SIMPLE GRADUATION ,CAN I DO M.COM BY IGNOU.PLEASE SUGGEST ME HOW TO DO THIS.
8th October 2012, 10:22 PM
Unregistered

Sir/madum my percentage in b.com is 49.56% nd m.com pass out with the percentage 51% can i join direct executive level..
30th October 2012, 03:54 PM
Unregistered

sir, i wants to icwai after m.com. After m.com icwai benifit nd persantage m.com
21st November 2012, 11:01 AM
Unregistered

I am doing ICWAI through oral coaching but i am not comfortable with oral coaching and i done my group 1 of intermediate so shall i change my oral coaching into postal for group 2 if yes then how can i please help.
10th December 2013, 06:02 PM
Unregistered

what is the duration for icwai course after M.com and what is fees structure.
29th January 2017, 10:06 AM
Unregistered

Is that any minimum ug percentage required to register CMA intermediate ?
31st October 2019, 06:30 PM
Unregistered

After mcom we direct attempt final exam ?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?